Folks from NC

Author Topic: Folks from NC  (Read 61993 times))

Offline regularguy11B

• Livin' the Dream
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Re: Folks from NC
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 09:14:14 AM »
fayetteville, n.c. here
  • Texas
-Bryan

Offline PyroMonkey

• Plinker
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2011, 01:42:18 AM »
i say if its your yard theyll get over it if its legal.  Welcome BTW
Thanks for the welcome!
Is there any outline for the airgun shooting laws here in NC?  If there is it's not easy to find... it's almost like they hide it intentionally so they can give you a fine.
  • NC

Offline Pursang

• Plinker
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 07:13:20 PM »
Harrisburg, NC  part of the time.

Offline ltpro

• Knight Walker
  • Sharp Shooter
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
Harrisburg, NC  part of the time.

I'm in Harrisburg as well.
Tech Force 87
Nitrogen powered

MAG1963

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2011, 05:37:09 PM »
Hello to all,
I am fairly new to air guns, I recently purchased a G1 extreme, then a crosman titan VP, bought and returned a Benjamin NP all weather stock and I now have a TX 200 mark III which I have been enjoying and hitting most anything I want. I am in the Raleigh area and would enjoy shooting somewhere locally….My name is Mike.

Offline ltpro

• Knight Walker
  • Sharp Shooter
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2011, 11:55:18 PM »
Hello to all,
I am fairly new to air guns, I recently purchased a G1 extreme, then a crosman titan VP, bought and returned a Benjamin NP all weather stock and I now have a TX 200 mark III which I have been enjoying and hitting most anything I want. I am in the Raleigh area and would enjoy shooting somewhere locally….My name is Mike.

Welcome Mike! We're about 2.5 hours away if not I would invite you over for some shooting.This is a great forum to be on you can learn everything you will ever need to know about airguns here,we have many pros that post regularly.
Tech Force 87
Nitrogen powered

Offline PyroMonkey

• Plinker
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 12:08:23 AM »
Hello to all,
Hey neighbor! I like in northwest Raleigh near RDU!  Ever go to the range in holly springs?
  • NC

Offline aack73

• Nitrogen is the way to go :)
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 12:15:23 AM »
Welcome Mike.  i'm close to hickory NC. lot of members on here from NC.
"come over to the darkside you knob"

Offline gene_sc

• Deceased
  • Media
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • GTA A Cut Above The Rest- In God We Trust
    • CharlieDaTuna
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
I am just down the road from Chad in SC
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH:   HW-97K,  Crosman Kantana, CZ-200, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery,  Remington NPSS .177, Crosman Venom, Crosman RamQuest, Gamo 440, Gamo S1K, Gamo CFX Synthetic, Gamo CFX Royal,  RWS 24

MAG1963

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 09:48:08 PM »
Hey to all North Carolinians! I appreciate all of the welcome responses. It took me a while to get back to the GTA forum's forgot my password and user ID, lol! Anyhow, I have been covertly plinking whenever possible. ***I have been shooting my TX200 .22 caliber and have successfully zeroed my scope (4x16x50 Leapers mildot). I know I have the AG bug when I am shooting old vitamin capsules from 60 feet! I also enjoy shooting tum's tablets or the caps off of bottled water containers. So far, the TX enjoys JSB diablo exacts 1030g and RWS super points 14.5.

Look forward to any thoughts or comments about the TX, pellets or shooting sometime.

PS I am a member at eagle one and the wake county sheriff gun facility in apex. I would enjoy shooting openly in a backyard environment and try out the 50-75yd range to test for accuracy.

Mike

Offline PyroMonkey

• Plinker
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 10:25:04 PM »
Hey to all North Carolinians! I appreciate all of the welcome responses. It took me a while to get back to the GTA forum's forgot my password and user ID, lol! Anyhow, I have been covertly plinking whenever possible. ***I have been shooting my TX200 .22 caliber and have successfully zeroed my scope (4x16x50 Leapers mildot). I know I have the AG bug when I am shooting old vitamin capsules from 60 feet! I also enjoy shooting tum's tablets or the caps off of bottled water containers. So far, the TX enjoys JSB diablo exacts 1030g and RWS super points 14.5.

Look forward to any thoughts or comments about the TX, pellets or shooting sometime.

PS I am a member at eagle one and the wake county sheriff gun facility in apex. I would enjoy shooting openly in a backyard environment and try out the 50-75yd range to test for accuracy.

Mike

I was just at the wake county range last weekend, nice range.  I just got my range card but now that that's over with I plan on going very frequently now haha
  • NC

YankeeDude

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »
I just joined the forum, located in Louisburg, NC, about 25 miles NNE of Raleigh.

Dave

Offline nc shooter

• Plinker
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »
Hey everyone! Asheville NC here.
  • NC
Disco 177/22
Remington Vantage NP: GRT-3 trigger
Sheridan Thumb Safety
A few other pumpers

Offline aack73

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 07:15:34 PM »
welcome ;D neighbor. i'm between morganton and hickory.

MACPAPPY

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2011, 06:31:02 PM »
Hey everyone! Asheville NC here.
I'm in Mills River...20 minutes down the road from you. Just joined yesterday.

Offline ltpro

• Knight Walker
  • Sharp Shooter
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 12:21:26 AM »
cool , more N.C guys are showing up around here. I wonder how many are within 30 mins of Charlotte ?
Tech Force 87
Nitrogen powered

JPH

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »
Hello,
I'm in NW Raleigh and most of my shooting is limited to 24' inside...wife really loves that.  Glad to know there are other air gunners in the area.  Local shops would make one think there are none.  Anyone suggest shops that show some interest in air guns?  JPH

Offline 1C BITTEN

• Plinker
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »
Morganton here!!
  • N.C.

Offline aack73

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
Morganton here!!

just down the road neighbor. ;D  valdese

Offline ncpackrat

• Plinker
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2011, 01:59:03 AM »
Welcome all new members hope one day we can get a place here to shoot. Friend of mine is still looking for a indoor place for a 10 meter shoot,and I will help when he finds one. Soon as we score we will let ya know till then keep shootin' Ernie
HW 97 Gene tuned , CZ S200 , Air Force 22 Condor,Tallon SS,  Ruger David tuned ,Sheridan Blue Streak

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?