GTA Shirts ***CHECK FOR LATEST UPDATES*** Start at last post...

Author Topic: GTA Shirts ***CHECK FOR LATEST UPDATES*** Start at last post...  (Read 40735 times))

Offline ezman604

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Executive Administrator
    • GTA Members Map
Re: GTA Shirts ***CHECK FOR LATEST UPDATES*** Start at last post...
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »
Due to the cost and quantity required, these were special order only. I can make another order when we get closer to the Fun Shoot event. That way I will have them for folks to pick up or I can sell them at the event. It's really too expensive of a venture to have to sit on stock for a year or two. I can do a special order if there is enough interest. I wouldn't mind buying a couple myself. But I still have several t-shirts, pocket and non-pocket.
Revelation 760 PumpMaster (Vintage 1967)
Powerline 1000S .177 (semi-tuned by me & innards by kiwi Pete)
Benjamin Super Streak .177/.22 (converted to NP & w/GRT-III)
Weihrauch HW97K .177
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 (home tuned by muwah with Tuna trigger)
Stoeger X-20 RAMmed by Gene and Tuna trigger
Winchester 1000SX .177 (semi-tuned by muwah)
Winchester 1000B RAMmed by Gene
Crosman 1377 "Goldfinger"
Disco .22 Multi-Shot Custom

Ain't this a great place to be

Offline BlindPig95

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2017, 11:34:44 AM »
Thanks DEz, 

Right now, I have more than enough T-shirts, but will try to keep watching the site to see if the golf shirts become available in the future.

Cheers,
Terry
  • Ogdensburg, NY USA

Offline primaz

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2018, 03:02:56 AM »
Due to the cost and quantity required, these were special order only. I can make another order when we get closer to the Fun Shoot event. That way I will have them for folks to pick up or I can sell them at the event. It's really too expensive of a venture to have to sit on stock for a year or two. I can do a special order if there is enough interest. I wouldn't mind buying a couple myself. But I still have several t-shirts, pocket and non-pocket.

I think if you offer t-shirts both a short and long sleeve that you can use them to make money not just put the name out.  There are many places that will do custom t-shirts with no minimums for only around $10.50 to $12 a shirt for your cost and I would buy them for $25-$30 knowing that the proceeds were to help the site.  Without doing much of a search here are two places you can buy both long and short sleeve t-shirts with several color options with your logo, etc. with no minimum quantity.  You can then pick a couple of shirt options and do a run say once a month and everyone just pays say $10-$15 above your cost and then a t-shirt will cost us $20-$25 and we are enabling $10 profit per shirt to GTA.  I would buy 3-4.  I think what would be good is your logo small on the front right side and then a larger version of your logo on the back.

https://www.vistaprint.com/clothing-bags/mens-t-shirts-1?mk=custom+t+shirts+no+minimum&ad=e&crtv=92008909939&device=c&psloc=9031909&pstid=kwd-1462154130&psite=mkwid%7cHYjyk6p0&iv_=__iv_p_1_a_14692699_g_4032025579_w_kwd-1462154130_h_9031909_ii__d_c_v__n_g_c_92008909939_k_custom+t+shirts+no+minimum_m_e_l__t__e__r_1t1_vi__&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI78eX9e-u2QIVyrrACh0h_wcMEAAYASAAEgIEkPD_BwE&couponAutoload=1&GP=02%2f18%2f2018+01%3a50%3a54&GPS=4857172237&GNF=0&rd=1

https://www.zazzle.com/no_minimum_order_t_shirt-235002325039688032

• Half Moon Bay California

Offline ezman604

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Executive Administrator
    • GTA Members Map
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2018, 11:59:21 AM »
Yep, printed shirts are cheaper. Ours are embroidered. That's why they cost more and have a minimum.
Appreciate the message though.
Revelation 760 PumpMaster (Vintage 1967)
Powerline 1000S .177 (semi-tuned by me & innards by kiwi Pete)
Benjamin Super Streak .177/.22 (converted to NP & w/GRT-III)
Weihrauch HW97K .177
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 (home tuned by muwah with Tuna trigger)
Stoeger X-20 RAMmed by Gene and Tuna trigger
Winchester 1000SX .177 (semi-tuned by muwah)
Winchester 1000B RAMmed by Gene
Crosman 1377 "Goldfinger"
Disco .22 Multi-Shot Custom

Ain't this a great place to be

Offline primaz

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2018, 10:32:19 PM »
Yep, printed shirts are cheaper. Ours are embroidered. That's why they cost more and have a minimum.
Appreciate the message though.

Ok, if the consensus is to have an embroidered shirts, why not just do a run once a month as there are places like this, https://www.corporatecasuals.com/articles/embroidered_shirts.aspx
that will do embroidered shirts with no minimum and there are plenty of places like that.  To me I think what would be good is have one polo shirt embroidered option and then have a long and short sleeve t-shirt option and just list the price say $10 minimum donation on top of the cost for you to print. 

Since there are so many places that will do no minimum you could do this easily.  Yes they will give you a dollar or two discount based on quantity but you do not need to worry about that as you just list the price at the higher price and the more ordered every run is more dollars donated to GTA.  This way you do not need to worry about a minimum order amount as these places do not care and then it us up to GTA members to buy more every run.  You can make the run monthly or every other month, etc.  Even if you only have a few orders which is doubtful GTA still makes money as a donation, you never are at risk since so many shops will do it with no minimum. Then you do not need to wait for some event but rather just make it say every other month and see how many you get to see if you need to go monthly, etc.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 10:37:25 PM by primaz »
  • Half Moon Bay California

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?