Parts for Opinions: P-Rod Fore Arm Accessory Rail (3D printed)

Author Topic: Parts for Opinions: P-Rod Fore Arm Accessory Rail (3D printed)  (Read 6881 times))

Offline avator

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Happiness is a warm airgun... -Lennon Modded-
Re: Parts for Opinions: P-Rod Fore Arm Accessory Rail (3D printed)
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 11:11:23 PM »
As long as sleep times remain the same it might be doable. I am the senior supervisor of the press dept. at an automotive supplier. This week my second shift supervisor went on vacation and I had to cover him. I went from 12 hours a day to 12 hours a night. I still have to do all my Admin. work and juggle 80 guys and 16 presses in a "just in time" delivery environment. Tomorrow night will be my last night. Sunday I will only have 4 of my 16 presses running so I just need to come in at 6:00pm and make sure all are present and accounted for. Then I can go home and back on my normal routine Monday morning. My body refuses to sleep in the daytime. I have napped 2 hours a day for the past week. 1 week later my first shift supervisor goes on his vacation for  week and I will pull double duty on first shift to cover him. It makes perfect sence that all I want to do when I get home is shoot something.
  • From deep within the Rabbit Hole, Alabama
Favorite Everyday Shooters:
Sam Yang Sumatra 2500 carbine .25
Urban .22
AirMax Varmint w/ .22 CP-2 long barrel
AirMax Plinkster .177
CP1 .177 Mini Carbine
CP2 w/ .177 Varmint long barrel
XS-60C GenI .22
2-22XX Carbine HPA .177
2240 Stubby .22
Blaze NP .177
3-M/M Daisy 881
2-Mendoza RM377 .177
2-XS-12 .177
1-Hatsan 1000x .177 Carbine (Pvt. Stryker)
Various Others

AirMax Extreme MKII 4500 (for the tanks)
Vevor Basic. (for the road)
Vintage - too many to list

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?

Sponsored Ad: