2012 South Carolina Fun Shoot

Author Topic: 2012 South Carolina Fun Shoot  (Read 21815 times))

Offline Addictedtoair

• Team FX
  • GTA Moderator
  • Expert
Re: 2012 South Carolina Fun Shoot
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »
If you haven't been to one of the SC Fun Shoots then you really are missing out on some really great times! I first want to thank Gene who opened his home to us and for letting me spend my last night in his home so I could have things ready to go early in the morning. His wife Cathy was a most gracious hostess and cooked up some really great eats. Special thanks to Ernie for helping me set up as I was solo this year.

This year had so many great airguns to look at, to hold, to examine and most of all shoot! That has to be what I find best is that people at the shoot are so friendly and gracious about showing and explaining their airguns. You could spend the whole day shooting and not shoot the same gun twice. Folks are quick with a warm smile and a firm handshake. Just is great meeting people like that. I know I will be back next year.

I'm sorry that I haven't mentioned individual names that I wish to thank but I'm just afraid of missing someone as there are so many. You know who you are! ;) Thanks!

Brett
  • TN, Murfreesboro
FX Independence .22

Offline Mr_Sis

• Marksman
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »
What a great time with great people. The memories i have from this last shoot are some of the best i have ever had. Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to put this shoot together. It was enjoyable to see everyone who turned out for the shoot and even more fun to see all the smiles. To all my fellow gta friends you are the greatest people and its a honor to be able to share a couple days a year with you all. Here is to next year hoping to meet some more gta members in person and may all you have a wonderful,healthy and happy year to come.   mr and lil sis

Offline umpreacher

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »
Hate I missed the Fun Shoot. Sounds like a wonderful time. I was hoping to get some help with my Phantom and make it shoot better. I'm learning a lot from the forum and appreciate all the tips. Thanks
  • Abbeville, SC

Offline lloyd-ss

• Bob and Lloyd
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2012, 11:46:16 PM »
Hate I missed the Fun Shoot. Sounds like a wonderful time. I was hoping to get some help with my Phantom and make it shoot better. I'm learning a lot from the forum and appreciate all the tips. Thanks
Glad to have you here! Plenty of good advice exchanging hands.
Lloyd
  • Central Virginia
An engineer by nature. The affliction is knowing that everything can be made better. It is easy to make one that works, but it is difficult to make on that works WELL.
My YouTube channel is    Airgun Lab

GTA - The best place for discussion about Air Guns.

Sponsored Ad: