PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles

Author Topic: We need to have a So Cal Air Gun meet.  (Read 10568 times))

Offline Gertrude

• "The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it."
  • GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Hey LOOK ! ... I got a BULLSEYE ! ! !
Re: We need to have a So Cal Air Gun meet.
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 03:19:02 PM »
I went to the FT match (just to watch and check it out) at HR yesterday.
  It was my first time to a FT match and was interesting.
 I was welcomed by everyone there and they were a great bunch of guys.
 Guess I'm going to have to learn some more about the different classes, rules / regulations.
 I'll certainly be watching for more shoots there, and I look forward to bringing my daughter next time.

Thanks to Rick, Larry, Art, and all the rest of the guys who were there.
 (I don't remember everyone's names yet)

Ron
  • State of Confusion
HEY ! CHECK THIS OUT >>> FIND A LOCAL SHOOTING FRIEND ON THE GTA MEMBERS MAP ! ! !

CLICK HERE
     https://www.zeemaps.com/group=962067 

Feel free to place your own marker on the map.
(for your own privacy, the marker should not be placed at your exact address). just place the marker within a few miles of your home.

USE YOUR GTA SCREEN NAME WHEN PLACING YOUR MAP MARKER...So when others find you on the map, they can send you a PM here through the forum.

engarom

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »
can anyone give me more info on the temecula third sunday events?
thx

Offline Gertrude

• "The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it."
  • GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Hey LOOK ! ... I got a BULLSEYE ! ! !
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
can anyone give me more info on the temecula third sunday events?
thx

engarom, welcome to the GTA, hopefully this may help you find them,

http://www.socasa.org/
  • State of Confusion
HEY ! CHECK THIS OUT >>> FIND A LOCAL SHOOTING FRIEND ON THE GTA MEMBERS MAP ! ! !

CLICK HERE
     https://www.zeemaps.com/group=962067 

Feel free to place your own marker on the map.
(for your own privacy, the marker should not be placed at your exact address). just place the marker within a few miles of your home.

USE YOUR GTA SCREEN NAME WHEN PLACING YOUR MAP MARKER...So when others find you on the map, they can send you a PM here through the forum.

BikeRidinBill

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2013, 12:31:17 PM »
Hey Guys,  I'm interested too.  I live nearby several of you... in Hemet, CA.  PM me or email me... I'm ordering my 1st air gun soon (right after Christmas), so I'm as newbie as they get but looking forward to meeting up and learning too!  ;)

Bill

Offline RedRiderF26

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 04:42:58 AM »
Im in Hemet
  • SoCal Hemet
Grossman 1077
Umarex Octane .22

Offline Hotbrass

• Shooter
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2014, 08:30:11 AM »
Bakersfield, Ca.

Offline crosman999

• MountainSport Airguns
  • Expert
  • yes
    • Mountain Sport Airguns Magazine
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 03:29:13 AM »
   Hey all,just been reading all these post!! I live in Thousand Oaks,Ventura County.Rather than go for the day somewhere why not set up a meeting spot in an area we can camp,bbq,shoot,hunt,etc, and have a good old time.That way people can come for the day or camp out and make a weekend of it with there family.Just an idea to throw out. 8)  Please email or PM me for any help I can offer to find a spot to do this.
  • SoCal/Ventura
“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators"
 Visit my website http://mountainsportairguns.com/
Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_kPMrzeWVhapD9B3SMJXGA?view_as=public