This is a free service provided to both the vendor and the GTA membership by the GTA bringing together vendors and air gunners for the benefit of both. We offer this to further advance the hobby/sport of air gunning by allowing air gunners to have direct contact via our forum with vendors that would like to participate.
Definition of a Vendor: Any Vendor who has been listed in the GTA Mall and or is listed in the GTA Vendors Gate. A vendore is also one who has a website which sells products on the Ingernet. The GTA classified are for private sales.
Vendors should be ready to answer questions pertaining to products advertised, special sales etc.
This is all new and we hope that by having vendors here in their own category of gates will help both vendors and air gunners to have exposure and firsthand information direct from vendors.
All members have the option to check ignore in their Modify Board settings under "Ignore Boards and Options.
These Vendor Gates will be moderated by the GTA Aministrators to insure quality participation.
The GTA has the right to alter or change rules and requirements of Vendors at any time.
Rules for Vendors
1. In order to qualify as a vendor, you must have an operating multi-product marketing website, plus have pricing clearly marked on all products listed for sale.
2. All vendors must provide a business contact phone number and email address on their website.
3. No vendor is permitted to post in another vendorís gate.
4. No Vendors may post products for sale in the GTA Classifieds.
5. No vendor shall criticize, condemn or voice demeaning or negative remarks directed at or to other vendors. This also applies to individual GTA members. Should that occur, the offending vender will be removed.
6. All other general GTA rules apply in the Vendors Gates.
Member Rules for Vendors Gates
1. No criticizing, condemning or demeaning or negative remarks within these gates toward vendors. You will be immediately banned
with no questions asked.
2. If members have formal complaints about Vendors they need to deal directly with Vendors through Vendors process. Do not bring these issues into the Vendors Gates.
If you have a problem or dispute with a vendor, take it up with them by personal contact, not through the GTA forum.