GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Hatsan Striker Edge

(1/3) > >>

birdmove:
    Amazon has the Hatsan Striker Edge springer in .22 caliber, and the "harvest moon" finish for $79.18.

https://www.amazon.com/Hatsan-Striker-Harvest-Moon-22-Black/dp/B00CSAAV22/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1550448488&sr=1-2-fkmr1&keywords=Hatsan+Striker+Edge

This is quite a bit less than the refurbs at the Hatsan website. Don't thin k it would be too tough, if desired, to remove the stiock and refinish.

That's two bargains I've placed here today. Can you tell I'm lonely? But, I pick my wife up at 5:20 PM today at the airport.

SteveP-52:
Someone screwed up and got their description wrong. The rifle in your link is actually Muddy Girl camo. I have the Harvest Moon camo stock but mine currently has an Edge .25 Vortex in it and yep, the stocks are easily repainted if someone wanted to.

Fwiw and when HatsanUSA actually has them, the Harvest Moon camo stocked refurbs are usually $69.99, the standard black stocked spring versions sell for $39.99 and the Vortex versions are $49.99. I've gotten a couple of the Vortex ones for parts just because it's actually cheaper to buy the whole rifle at that price than the seperate parts.

birdmove:
    I'm not familiar with the finish options, but the price is good for a new one.

mikeyb:

--- Quote from: SteveP-52 on February 17, 2019, 11:38:49 PM ---Someone screwed up and got their description wrong. The rifle in your link is actually Muddy Girl camo. I have the Harvest Moon camo stock but mine currently has an Edge .25 Vortex in it and yep, the stocks are easily repainted if someone wanted to.

--- End quote ---

Actually this is another one of Amazons silly photo-flip-flops. The photo is the Muddy Girl camo rifle. The actual part number and description listed are correct for the Harvest Moon camo rifle and that is what Amazon will ship.

birdmove:
....and this morning it's down to $75.22.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version