Hill airgun

Author Topic: Hill airgun  (Read 221 times))

Offline dpittman

• Plinker
  • yes
Hill airgun
« on: February 19, 2019, 10:35:16 AM »
Anyone know if hillairgun still exists. Tried a couple emails over the last couple weeks and got no response. Maybe someone here can answer a question for me. Is his mrod valve much better than stock. I also like his matched kit with reg but would prefer a Huma instead of what he offers. I hand pump so plug and play appeals to me. Thanks fellas
  • bedford PA

Offline Tonycalves

• Marksman
  • yes
Re: Hill airgun
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 10:47:05 AM »
I got some parts from him last April no problem. That is a year ago though.
  • NY

Offline bear air

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 10:59:47 AM »
I was receiving orders from him in Dec 2018, so I believe he is still up and running. I ordered his max power kit for my 25 caliber armada and yes it turned my 35fpe rifle into a 70fpe knockout! I was getting about 10 shots around this power and wanted to improve my shot count and get a better spread so I ordered a regulator from the huma website. I went with the 30caliber xl plenum option. After getting everything installed and dialed in I'm getting 50-51 fpe with JSB 33.95gr pellets for 14 shots with a SD of 1.8%. I have a posting on the marauder website if anyone is interested in it. I'm really happy with Tim's parts. I'd say keep trying it's worth it. I'm like you, I'm like you I like to tinker around with upgrade mods too!
  • Sioux City IA, USA

Online KnifeMaker

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 01:44:59 PM »
After the sommers comp. season followed by the  hunting season, and then the holidays, chased by Tax season, Shot show,  many people in the business take of a month, or couple of weeks.

Time to see family, or just go on vacation and relax before it all starts again. LOL!

We always did in the Archery And Knife  Business. 

Knife
  • Central Texas

Offline bear air

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 01:56:00 PM »
Good point. I can see that. Everyone deserves a break to enjoy life! These guys don't get much of a break during the year, I bet it is a very demanding field to be in.
  • Sioux City IA, USA

Offline Van

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 05:13:40 PM »
  I received an order from him last week.  Placed another order this week and received a notice it shipped today. 
  • Kentucky

Offline Rimshot

• Plinker
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 05:34:21 PM »
I bought some parts from Tim a few weeks ago. I had some questions I asked via email and he answered them within a hour even on the weekend.

Great service

Offline ShawninIL

• Marksman
  • RAMADA GANG Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 09:25:35 PM »
Get the kit and don't look back. I've had Tim's kit with the audrius regulator in my .25 Mrod for over two years with zero issues. I literally put the parts in, made a small hammer spring adjustment and had a 40/40 tune.
  • IL
Taipan Veteran .25 SWFA 3-15x42 FFP, Bizills Mag Holders  SWEET!
Mrod .25 RAI Stock  BSA 6-24x44 Tactical FFP
Mid 70s Crosman 761xl 
Diana 52 .177 SWFA 10x42
Flex .25
HW97 SWFA 10x42
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?