OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!

Author Topic: OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!  (Read 364 times))

Offline intenseaty

• Shooter
  • yes
OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!
« on: February 10, 2019, 08:26:45 PM »
It has been long enough, and I have given him plenty of time to make things right.

I purchased a T. Veteran from him. It came poorly packaged and the finish on the stock was damaged. Either before or during shipping, I donít know, frankly, I donít care, it was damaged.

He sent only one magazine after advertising two with sale. He eventually sent me the second one after I complained to him.

The gun had an Edmu gauge that was not working properly. He said he would make it right. He never did.

Do business with this ďmanĒ at your own risk. I realize I donít have much of a history on GTA, I find it a bit confusing, guess Iím stupid like that. I do have a good reputation on A G N, where I usually ďhang outĒ 

Thanks

Christian
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:14:48 PM by intenseaty »
  • Marietta, Georgia
Daystate Regal XL
Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine
Taipan Veteran Shorty

Offline oldpro

• JSA
  • Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 12:49:15 AM »
Two sides to every story so now you had your say hereís my side.  I stated in the sale it was a USED gun not new so yes it had small nicks here and there  he also  tried to get me to pay for a brand new edgun edmu because he damaged it. He stated clearly in his email he pressed on it very hard trying to turn it off, it has a auto shut off function, so he shattered the lcd screen man handling it. What he isnít telling also is I gave him a crazy good price on a fantastic gun that shot lights out and was tuned to perfection and what he also isnít stating is I offered to buy it back at full price and he turned me down. So like I said thereís two sides to every story.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:23:07 AM by oldpro »
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
FX tarantula

Evanix Speed .22
Vulcan .25
AA-S510 Ultra carbine
Marauder .25 full ART upgraded
Evanix max ML .45

Prod
Taipan Shorty

Offline Rocker1

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Addicted
Re: OldPro (Travis) Did me wrong!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:01:26 AM »
 Ok you both have had your say, I suggest you communicate with each other in a civil manner.  So to keep this post from exploding I will lock it gentlemen. David
  • Eustis Florida
1ST CAV,1971 VIETNAM 11 BUSHBABY LRRP
I MISS MY FRIEND GENE
OLD GUYS PLAYING WITH BB GUNS NEVER GROW UP
lots parts and pieces for something
FX CROWN 22 AND 30 , 25 caliber
B50 25
varmit 177
varmit 22
Rws 34 22
bsa Lonestar 25
Benji 392
Crosman 140
crosman 1400
pp700 green
bsa 22
coyote 177
Rocker1 tuning and custom works
davidjfurr@outlook.com

How do you word it... "Air Guns" or "AirGuns"?
Sponsored Ad:

Sponsored Ad: