Rail scope with sliding possibility (ultra RR rail)

Author Topic: Rail scope with sliding possibility (ultra RR rail)  (Read 124 times))

Offline Criss.AC

• Shooter
  • e=mc˛
Rail scope with sliding possibility (ultra RR rail)
« on: January 19, 2019, 05:05:16 PM »
Hi all,

1st time poster here, and I'm just about to get my 1st air rifle (currently considering two options: the Gamo Swarm Magnum, which is a break-barrel, OR Hatsan Proxima, which is an under-lever). I'm mostly inclined towards Hatsan, which unlike the Gamo, it doesn't come with an included scope. So I'm gonna have to get one by myself.

Once I'll do that, I'll need a good rail. And what I mean GOOD is this rail from this Hatsan Proxima review here: youtu.be/KcTPcyDDjA0?t=450. Just look at it how the scope stays still while the gun thrusts back due to recoil. That's just amazing. The scope will stay zeroed for much longer and definitely its life won't be affected either.

Anybody here has any experience with similar rails? Any thoughts you could share on using it? I'm looking at a pros and cons kind of approach to it?

...and lastly, I couldn't find one online no matter how hard I tried. Anybody can point out an online store selling them?

Thanks so much!
  • Prague, Czech Rep.

Offline 7624452

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Defiant
Re: Rail scope with sliding possibility (ultra RR rail)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 09:10:19 PM »
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Bullseye_ZR_1_Pc_Mount_Fits_1_and_30mm_tubes_11mm_D
ovetail_0_04_Droop_Compensation_Recoil_Compensation/5495

https://www.4komma5.de/Diana-Bullseye-ZR-Zielfernrohr-Montage-11-mm-
Prismenschiene-mit-254-mm-30-mm-Rohrdurchmesser

Search for Bullseye ZR  ;D
  • U.S.A.

Offline Criss.AC

• Shooter
  • e=mc˛
Re: Rail scope with sliding possibility (ultra RR rail)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 03:06:19 PM »
That was it, thank you so much!
  • Prague, Czech Rep.

How do you word it... "Air Guns" or "AirGuns"?
Sponsored Ad:

Sponsored Ad: