GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air Gun Retailer Gates - Get To Know Your Favorite Retailers > Jefferson State Air Rifles

Umarex Gauntlet Popet Valve

(1/1)

brisner:
Question for you guys, I ordered the JSAR upgrade kit for my .22 Gauntlet. But when I took my gun apart my valve assemble is different from the ones in the "How To" videos I watched. Take a look at the photos of my valve and see the differences from the ones in the video. Will this work or will I need something different? Notice my barrel has a set screw in the end. Inside the valve is a raised neck.

brisner:
Just want to thank all the help from this forum that I didn't get!

mobilehomer:
Your question will be answered. Don't forget, the guys from JSAIR are getting ready for the SHOT show. It may take a day or two.

oldpro:
 I haven't addressed the 25 Gauntlet tune kit yet but will after the shot show.

archellas:

--- Quote from: brisner on January 16, 2019, 12:47:53 PM ---Just want to thank all the help from this forum that I didn't get!

--- End quote ---
Most members here would be more than willing to help when they are able to. I doubt anyone is at YOUR beck and call, so you may not get an answer right away. People with similar rifles or components may not check the site everyday, but when they do, and they have an answer, they will help.

However, negative attitude or ironic remarks will guarantee you no answers ........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version