I decided to replace the seals on my Swarm and get a CDT trigger, curious I removed the stock to see how it worked. Removed the stock and lost the cocking roller right away!
I didn't notice it was gone, put the stock back on and ordered the breech and piston seal from CA in AU. I put 30 pellets through the gun with no cocking roller. It seemed to work fine but it felt 'different.
I found the You Tube vids on rebuilding etc, lo and behold, I found out about the cocking roller and plastic guide on the cocking rod.
Anyhoo, I ordered some 3/8" plastic rod on Amazon and made a new cocking roller. Well it was too big because it completely smashed the plastic guide as I shot it about 20 times. The cocking shaft without the plastic guide completely gouged the tube of the gun. &^^&! I sanded the cocking roller down. It's smaller than 10 mm now.
About that time I got the seals and the moly. The deburring, brake hone, sanding etc went very well. I had to file the outside of the tube a lot to get rid of the gouges from the cocking rod. I got some more plastic and used the old trusty Dremel router to make a new plastic guide. That was tricky! I had to make the 4 mm pin for the trigger pivot. Trigger install went fine.
Now it's all done, shooting and cocking well. I'm not a great shot but my groups are now about 1/2" with a few flyers, much better than before. I know where my trigger will break and I thing my FPS is consistent, the old piston seal was pretty ugly.
Thanks for listening! My first air rifle rebuild.....