GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Shooting Match Gates

Vintage Pumper, Modern Pumper, and VEE Match #3 Year 18/19

(1/2) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
Come one, Come all!
 Vintage Pumper, Modern Pumper, and Vintage Everything Else Casual Match #3 is open for business. The Casual Match is a fun match. Shoot whatever Vintage Pumper, Modern Pumper, or Vintage Everything Else gun (see below) that you want at 10M (more or less depending on what you have available), use any position, rest or optic that you prefer. See below for the details.

Because this is a relatively new match started late last season, with hopefully New members not familiar, detailed rules are below so we don’t have to keep referring to the 50’ Casual rules (mostly copied from the 50' Casual rules).
 Remember, this is the "honor system" and the object is to have fun.

Rules:
- Distance is 10M.  If you are limited to distance, shoot at whatever distance you have available.
- Any position you like including bench rest, prone, sitting, kneeling, mono pod, bi pod, etc...
- Any scope or open sights, red dot, shooting from the hip, whatever…
- Targets are the same as for the regular 50’ Casual Match and can be found at http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=114644.0

Classes are:
•   Vintage Pumper (VP) (as defined in the Vintage Gate – manufactured pre-1993)
•   Modern Pumper (MP) (Manufactured after 1992)
•   Vintage Everything Else (VEE) (as defined in the Vintage Gate – manufactured pre-1993)

Please turn in a scan or picture of the scored, dated target. If you want to show off your gun, then by all means, include a picture of it too.

Target due date is Sunday, December 30th, 2018.

Please include the following information with your entry (The best way is to copy the info below and paste it back in to your reply):

Call name or real name
Class (VP, MP, VEE)
Air rifle or Pistol Make and Model (e.g., Sheridan Super Grade)
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Shooting position and/or aid(s)
Score

Shoot straight, be safe and have FUN!

Scott

DanD:
DanD
VEE
1971 Winchester 435
Bushnell Sportview 3-9x32 @9x reparallaxed for 10m
JSB 7.87gr Express .177 @707fps
Seated with front bag 10m from pistol grip to target.
192/200 0x

I'm really pleased with how this rifle performs.
I didn't find my groove until the middle targets, otherwise I might have had a few more points.

Hoosier Daddy:
Lookin good Dan!

Hoosier Daddy:
Dan.... You want to continue?
I will add match #4 and try to get in on the action if you want to keep shooting.

Yng@hrt:
Keep it goin partner. I'll see if I can get in on the action. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version