Gamo TC45 in the works

Author Topic: Gamo TC45 in the works  (Read 56 times))

Offline crosman999

• American Air Arms
  • Bob and Lloyd
  • Expert
  • yes
    • Mountain Sport Airguns Magazine
Gamo TC45 in the works
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:21:02 AM »
Hey folks, we have a bunch of reviews coming up in the next few months. Many of these reviews take a ton of time to produce due to weather and time to get into the field. A few weeks ago I received the Gamo TC45, this is essentially a rebranded Evanix.

Here are the stats:

Caliber-0.457"
Max Velocity-900 fps
Muzzle Energy-248 ft/lbs
Barrel Length-24"
Overall Length-47.13"
Shot Capacity-single shot
Scopeable-Picatinny
Trigger-Two-stage adjustable
Action-Underlever
Safety-Manual
Weight-8.0 lbs
Cylinder Size-480cc carbon fiber, fillable to 250 BAR
Shrouded-Yes (dummy moderator) :o

I have shot it out to 200 yards, so far it's fairing well with accuracy. The trigger is not to my liking yet so I will be adjusting it for improvement and heading out again for some more shooting. I will gather some groups at ranges from 50 out to 200 yards. So far I have not gotten the gun to shoot beyond 282 fpe using 196gr NSA's/ I am going to make some adjustments and test further. I do like the weight of this rifle and the underlever, and can see it being somewhat desirable to those wanting to hunt Coyotes. I think it would make a good carry gun for predator hunting. This will be a long term review as I have had many request to look more into this Air rifle. This is just a small preview of the road ahead! Look for a video in the works  :D

• SoCal/Ventura
“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators"
 Visit http://mountainsportairguns.com/

How do you word it... "Air Guns" or "AirGuns"?