early bird 15% plus free shipping email, that was not valid

Author Topic: early bird 15% plus free shipping email, that was not valid  (Read 196 times))

Offline moorepower

• Expert
  • yes
early bird 15% plus free shipping email, that was not valid
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »
I got 2 emails from Pyramid. one for 11% the other was for the first 4 hours 15% and free shipping. They both came from pyramid sales. When I went to order, there was not way to get the 15% and the online help knew nothing of it. They gave me the CS number and there was no one there. When I clicked on the 15% email it sent me to your sight. ???
  • Nebraska eastern

Offline pyramydair

• Vendors
  • Sharp Shooter
  • yes
    • Pyramyd Air
Re: early bird 15% plus free shipping email, that was not valid
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
I got 2 emails from Pyramid. one for 11% the other was for the first 4 hours 15% and free shipping. They both came from pyramid sales. When I went to order, there was not way to get the 15% and the online help knew nothing of it. They gave me the CS number and there was no one there. When I clicked on the 15% email it sent me to your sight. ???

Our whole team is here, we are just very very busy as you can imagine so please be patient!

The 15% has expired, it is no longer available but you can still take advantage of the 11% deal.

Eric Wilson
Director of Customer Experience - Pyramyd Air
  • Cleveland, Ohio

Offline Dairyboy

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • NUAH Master
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »
I got the email and the code was in the email. I used it and got a ton of redesigned monsters plus free 2 day shipping with the 15% off
  • Outlook, WA
John 3:16

.22 Edgun R5M Long
.22 CZ 200S

Offline pyramydair

• Vendors
  • Sharp Shooter
  • yes
    • Pyramyd Air
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 12:08:20 PM »
I got the email and the code was in the email. I used it and got a ton of redesigned monsters plus free 2 day shipping with the 15% off

That's awesome! Really glad to hear you were able to take advantage of it, enjoy!

Eric Wilson
Director of Customer Experience - Pyramyd Air
  • Cleveland, Ohio

Offline moorepower

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 01:42:12 PM »

I tried at 9am central on Friday and was not able. Possibly it was good midnight to 4am. 
  • Nebraska eastern

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?