MAX AIR Bullpup Pre-Order list (semi auto)

Author Topic: MAX AIR Bullpup Pre-Order list (semi auto)  (Read 943 times))

Online oldpro

• JSA
  • Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: MAX AIR Bullpup Pre-Order list (semi auto)
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »
My only worry about buying the Max Air is it's price and support for the rifle &/or it being discontinued in the US after 3-5 years like a lot of of their products that used to be sold in the USA and are now no where to be found.  Paying $800 & up for other brands high quality products that will be around & supported for years to come I can handle, just don't have confidence in Evanix.
Thats because they havent had a US distributor with customer support they until now have been selling to only resale warehouses things are changing for the good for EVANIX.
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
FX tarantula
Warp 25
Flex 30
Vulcan .25
AA-S510 Ultra carbine
Marauder .25 full ART upgraded
Evanix max ML .45
Brocock S6
Prod
Taipan Shorty

Offline Wayne52

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 05:06:46 PM »
Travis I can see the Airspeed with a walnut stock in my future ;D
  • Kalamazoo Mi
HHD Sup Com Cam Ranh Bay Vietnam 71-72

Offline robinsonmac

• Shooter
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »
My only worry about buying the Max Air is it's price and support for the rifle &/or it being discontinued in the US after 3-5 years like a lot of of their products that used to be sold in the USA and are now no where to be found.  Paying $800 & up for other brands high quality products that will be around & supported for years to come I can handle, just don't have confidence in Evanix.
Thats because they havent had a US distributor with customer support they until now have been selling to only resale warehouses things are changing for the good for EVANIX.
That is good news Travis.  Does this mean that resellers like Pyramyd Air/Air Venturi, Airgun Depot  won't have strangle hold on Evanix products and "all" resellers large or small will get Evanix products from a new distribution company similar to Hatsan USA or Umarex USA?  Will there be a Evanix USA? Does this also mean you will have better access to their products as a reseller and have no minimum order quantities to sell a product, which in turn means we, the consumer have more choices?

Online oldpro

• JSA
  • Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »
That is good news Travis.  Does this mean that resellers like Pyramyd Air/Air Venturi, Airgun Depot  won't have strangle hold on Evanix products and "all" resellers large or small will get Evanix products from a new distribution company similar to Hatsan USA or Umarex USA?  Will there be a Evanix USA? Does this also mean you will have better access to their products as a reseller and have no minimum order quantities to sell a product, which in turn means we, the consumer have more choices?
That is exactly what Im saying! And were going to lead that charge!
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
FX tarantula
Warp 25
Flex 30
Vulcan .25
AA-S510 Ultra carbine
Evanix max ML .45
Brocock S6
Prod
Taipan Shorty

Offline AncientSword

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2018, 09:24:21 PM »

That is great news.
  • USA, FL, Deltona
Disco .177
Hatsan AT44 .177
Evanix AR6 pistol .22
Evanix AR6 break down combo .22
Listone Firearrow .25
Marauder .25 w/ Boyds blaster, ext shroud & tube
Condor .257 w/ Noble goodies
Extreme Big Bore .308 w/ XTR Chassis
Hatsan Hercules .357
Epox Badger .40 w/ Maddog stock
Sam Yang Dragon Claw .50 w/ Will Piatt Tune

Offline robinsonmac

• Shooter
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2018, 11:06:37 PM »
That's all I needed to hear Travis, I'll just save more cash and purchase from you in a few months. 

Offline miksatx

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »
Are the shipment of BP's on time?

Online oldpro

• JSA
  • Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
Are the shipment of BP's on time?
Yes were expecting them later this month I believe but if you dont have one pre purchased you might miss out on the first run.
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
FX tarantula
Warp 25
Flex 30
Vulcan .25
AA-S510 Ultra carbine
Evanix max ML .45
Brocock S6
Prod
Taipan Shorty

Offline miksatx

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »
I do have one purchased already you should have paper work #AB1778. I just opened account today so it not listed yet. Purchase date Oct 31

Online oldpro

• JSA
  • Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2018, 03:23:23 PM »
I do have one purchased already you should have paper work #AB1778. I just opened account today so it not listed yet. Purchase date Oct 31
sweet!!!
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
FX tarantula
Warp 25
Flex 30
Vulcan .25
AA-S510 Ultra carbine
Evanix max ML .45
Brocock S6
Prod
Taipan Shorty

Offline Nomadic Pirate

• Hog Seeker
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2018, 07:21:33 PM »
I think the Pup it's really where the Semi action will shine.
  • North Shore Oahu Hawaii
Evanix Tactical Sniper       .50   200 FPE
Evanix  Model 70               .357 140 FPE
Evanix REX Mini-Carbine     .357  95  FPE
Evanix RainStorm II             .30    85 FPE
Evanix Storm II Mini-Carbine .30    70 FPE
Evanix RainStorm II             .25    80 FPE
Evanix RainStorm II            .25    60 FPE
Evanix Air Speed                .22    20 FPE

Offline screwwork

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2018, 07:29:45 PM »
It would be cool if the airmax fit in the rainstorm pup stock!
  • Nor-Cal
177. Airmax MK II pistol
177. 1720T Carbine
22. 1322, pistol/carbine 
22. P-rod, double tubed,  MM HF barrel 
      Second breech - 177. Mrod barrel
25. Mini-rod, 13cu tank
      Second breech - 22. Mrod barrel
357 Slayer

Online SoCalZac

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2018, 10:34:18 AM »
I would take the Hatsan over the Kral wait I wouldnt take either LOL

Thanks Travis, I put a lot of trust in your opinion!  I really got burned with the Hatsan BullBoss and don't want to go through that again.  I'm looking to replace the Dynamic DAR177 I just returned to SG, any suggestions?  I have a budget of around $400 to spend (The refund for the 2 DAR's I'm returning)...
I would wait till next month I cant say much but their will be a way better option available from JSAR

Well, now you have my full, undivided attention!  I can wait, especially if it's going to be that big!  And by big, I hope you mean light weight with a side lever action, regulated, fully shrouded, and laser accurate!   :o
All those things and under $500!!!!

Any news on this? A sneak peak maybe?
  • USA, CA, Santa Clarita

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?