Hi GTA community,
I wanted to create a post to let you guys know who we are, what we manufacture, and the direction our company is heading. Ninja is a division of Pressure Specialist Inc (PSI). We are located in Crystal Lake, IL and have been designing and manufacturing high pressure air products for shooting sports for the past 20 years. We also own several of our own patents and we manufacture properly rated fittings and hoses, preset high pressure air regulators with a max output up to 3000psi, adjustable output regulator capable of outputting 500psi up to 5000psi, cylinders (many sizes and colors to choose from), fill stations, and more. We primarily supply these parts to most of the major air gun companies so some of our products may look very familiar.
- Ninja products are proudly manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A. We believe this still matters
- Extensive knowledge on high pressure air applications, primarily for shooting sports
- Factory direct support and friendly customer service
- Online owners manuals and videos
- User serviceable products
- DOT certified Hydro Test Facility. Ninja products are manufactured and tested to DOT (Department of Transportation), TC (Transport Canada), C.G.A. (Compressed Gas Association), and ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) specifications and standards
For the last few years, we've started manufacturing more and more products for air gun users to use to be able to fill the air cylinders that come on your rifles and pistols. After taking a closer look at air guns, we felt there was a need for a "regulated" filling solution as well as a way to tether your air guns to a regulated air source.
I will provide separate threads under the Ninja Air section for a few of the different products we're manufacturing. If you have any specific questions, feel free to post a topic or send me a pm direct.