What would you like to see change to purchase from me?

Author Topic: What would you like to see change to purchase from me?  (Read 1991 times))

Offline HunterWhite

• Hunter Whitebeard
  • Sharp Shooter
  • Santa with his granddaughter
Re: What would you like to see change to purchase from me?
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »
I would like to wish you good luck in your new business. I would like to see more photos of the property if it's available for hunting.  You are a 5 or 6 hour road trip from my house, so it's not like I'd be there often.  If you have a target range set up, some photos of that would be nice as well.
  • Arlington Texas
When does Santa qualify for air miles? 😎

Offline zorro13

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 07:03:33 PM »
I am looking for a good strong pellet target/trap for my back yard. I'll check out your website.

I don't have any pellet traps listed on the site currently. What caliber, range and how much muzzle energy would you like to stop?
I have found most commercial offerings for Airguns useless for PCP energy levels in .22 caliber and bigger. 
I did build a prototype out of 1/4" steel that works fairly well but you might guess it is heavy.
I am shooting a break barrel that was sold to me as shooting around 1400 fps in .177 cal. and a pcp 22 cal. that shots at around 850 fps. The 22 cal. I believe is about 30 ft/lbs. I don't know what the .177 cal. ft/lbs is. Range would vary from 15 to 75 yards. I have not found anything I like in any catalogs or online. Would you be interested in making one by chance?
  • Loganton, Pa. USA

Offline HunterWhite

• Hunter Whitebeard
  • Sharp Shooter
  • Santa with his granddaughter
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »
I wonder if the bucket from a front loader would work. Check the farm equipment section on craigslist. Put some sand in it and go.
  • Arlington Texas
When does Santa qualify for air miles? 😎

Offline T3PRanch

• Marksman
  • yes
    • T3P Ranch Airgun Solutions
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 12:58:26 AM »
Hi John,  I just PM'd you about the Viper. I can probably make a trap since we are not talking a lot of muzzle energy (my traps have to stand up to a .457 Texan with a 500 grain cast bullet). Just e-mail me with what you have in mind. Shipping cost to your location might be an issue due to weight though depending on what you envision.

Hunter I am working on some additional Ranch Pictures including some aerial footage from my DJI Phantom. Just waiting on a calm day to fly (calm days are rare at my location). I'll get the range mowed again and take some pics there too. Been too hot to worry about the "long range" (400 yards) maintenance this summer. I have been shooting 65 to 100 yards from my covered patio in the meantime.

A front end loader bucket works very well but might not be back yard friendly at some locations. My Kubota has a lot of pellet marks in the bucket ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:03:53 AM by T3PRanch »
  • Spur,TX, USA

GTA - The best place for discussion about Air Guns.

Sponsored Ad: