Benjamin Marauder repair

Author Topic: Benjamin Marauder repair  (Read 211 times))

Offline morven39

• Shooter
  • yes
Benjamin Marauder repair
« on: June 21, 2018, 06:46:39 PM »
I have a Benjamin Marauder model BP2263, serial number 213120092 that was working fine until it made a odd sound and lost most all air pressure.  I refilled with air but it will not hold air pressure.  If you still repair this model, please what the cost would be for repair/reseal or whatever is needed.  I live near Valdosta, Ga. so I would need to know repair and return shipping cost.  Thanks, Morven39
  • USA, Georgia, Morven

Offline dennis-baker

• Vendors
  • Plinker
  • yes
    • Dennis
Re: Benjamin Marauder repair
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »
Baker Airguns
Dennis Baker
19711 County Road 230
Mt Victory OH 43340
(937) 660-9152
dennis@bakerairguns.com
Bring that old BB gun back to life!
Please visit our website bakerairguns.com

Thanks for the inquiry. We can repair your Benjamin Marauder air rifle.

Clean, lube & install new seals               $80

Shipping                        $15-30

Details follow. If you have any questions, just drop me a line.

Thank you

Dennis Baker
Baker Airguns
Airgun Repair
937-660-9152

About us
We buy, sell, trade and repair Benjamin, Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns.   We specialize in the restoration of vintage American airguns.

We are a factory authorized repair center for Crosman, Daisy, Benjamin and Sheridan. We repair all types of airguns.

Basic service consists of complete disassembly, lubrication and installation of new seals.  Lead time is typically about 4 weeks.

After the repair, we again inspect the gun and test for Safety, Function and Velocity. Velocity is measured by chronograph. You will receive a final inspection report with your repaired gun.

Payment
We accept personal checks, money order, credit cards or PayPal. If using PayPal, please remit to:   baker19711@yahoo.com.  We will send an invoice after the repair is complete.

Shipping
If you would like to have your gun repaired please send it to the above address. There are no federal regulations for shipping airguns. Check state and local laws. You can ship air guns via USPS Priority Mail. Package carefully. Please include your name, address phone number, email address and a brief description of the repairs you would like made. We will send a receipt and estimate when we receive your gun. Shipping charges are shown for US destinations only unless otherwise stated.

Please be safe.
Assure that the airgun is unloaded and un-cocked. If this is a C02 gun, remove the C02 cartridge.

Parts and labor are warrantied for 30 days. 30 Day Warranty covers part and labor only. Warranty claims must be accompanied by pf the original invoice and returned no more than 30 days after the date on the invoice. Warranty is void if the subject of the invoice has been opened, tampered with,  or if any product other than the manufactures lubricant or projectiles are used. Plastic, wood and metal finishes are not covered by our warranty.

Baker Airguns LLC. We have been in business for over 15 years.
  • Mt Victory OH 43340

Offline morven39

• Shooter
  • yes
Re: Benjamin Marauder repair
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:40:18 AM »
Thanks.  Will be sending it for repair soon.
  • USA, Georgia, Morven

GTA - The best place for discussion about Air Guns.