Welcome to the GTA Membership

Author Topic: Welcome to the GTA Membership  (Read 901 times))

Offline T3PRanch

• Marksman
  • yes
    • T3P Ranch Airgun Solutions
Welcome to the GTA Membership
« on: April 17, 2018, 12:33:46 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Thurmond Moore owner and operator of the T3P Ranch and Airgun Solutions as well as a new venture that came about as a result of the changes in Texas Hunting regulations ... T3P Ranch Airgun Only Adventures. I am a small and mostly unknown company at 33 Degrees, 25 minutes,53 seconds North Latitude by 100 Degrees, 55 Minutes, 46 Seconds West Longitude. If you look on Google maps you will see that my location is directly in the middle of nowhere. lol 

There are VERY few airgunners in this area and it is populated mostly by ranchers and dry land farmers who predominately are powder burner shooters. I have been an avid airgunner since I sold quite a few bushels of peaches back in the middle 1960's to buy my first Daisy BB gun. A year or 2 later my Granddad who incidentally shared the same name (I am actually the III) purchased me a Benjamin 342 and my love of airgun hunting was on its way to where I am now.

The time in between was filled with working as a equipment maintenance technician and equipment engineer technician in the Semiconductor Fabrication Industry which took me all over the Western USA. I returned to my family's ranch in 1995 with my EPA certification to work on refrigeration equipment but due to technically unforeseeable circumstances I had to quit that endevour and went to work for the local Telephone Cooperative in charge of all things involving the internet (remember dialup? I sure do). After 12 years at that I decided it was time to take over the ranch since my dad had passed away and the ranch was sitting idle.

I discovered PCP's about 3 years ago now which revived my interest and addiction into airguns and started me into developing relationships with a fair number of importers and wholesalers.  I still run a few cattle but with continued droughts and my love of airguns I started selling a few airguns and related items to try to supplement the income from cattle and hunting day leases for quail and dove. That pretty much brings my history up to date. I hope to have a great and successful growing airgun and airgun hunting business. The GTA management has graciously given me this Vendor Gate and given me the opportunity to communicate with a large audience which will hopefully grow my business beyond my wildest expectations.

Welcome to everyone.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:46:01 PM by T3PRanch »
  • Spur,TX, USA

Offline A.K.A. Tommy Boy

• Small Game Hunter &
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Real Name: Tom            U.S. Army Infantry Veteran Vietnam 1967-1973
Re: Welcome to the GTA Membership
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »
Hi Thurmond !  :)      I am Happy and Excited You Are Here !  ;D      Congratulations !   ;)

My Best Wishes to You - Sincerely Yours - Tom Wood     
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:35:44 PM by T. Wood - A.K.A. Tommy Boy »
  • Uff-dah Minnesota---- Located in the Nord East Wintersux Zone = Northern Mn. & Wi. Border Area
My Primary Hunting Guns
20cal Vintage 1979 Sheridan Silver Streak  (NicelyResealed&Rebuilt By Rob112o)(*My MOST ACCURATE HUNTER & SNAP SHOOTER*)
22cal Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Magnum W/CDT GRT III Trigger (*MY MOST POWERFUL RIFLE & BEST "RESTED-SHOT" HUNTER*)
25cal Hatsan 85 Sniper Vortex W/Camo Stock & Extra 117cal Sniper Barrel (Good Winter & Windy Day Gun)
117cal Hatsan Striker Vortex W/Edge Stock (*EXCELLENT SNAP SHOOTER & GOOD WINTER GUN*)
22cal Crosman Summit Ranger NP2 (***MY BEST ALL-ROUND HUNTER & WINTER GUN***)
25cal Hatsan Edge Vortex.  (Good Snap-Shooter on Winter or Windy Days)
117cal Crosman Vantage NP1 W/Titan Stock (My Old Trusty Standby Rifle)
117cal Crosman 2100 (My Lightest Weight Hunter)
Occasional Hunters
117cal Custom Older X-3 Stoeger W/B-3 Spring (NicelyRefinished&Rebuilt By SteveP-52)
117cal Chinese B-3 (My Mean Mongrel Junkyard Dog)
117cal 2 Crosman 1377 Pistols (Mouse Zappers)
117cal Umarex NXG APX (Chipmunk Hunter)
117cal Red Ridder BB Gun (Pop Can Hunter)

Offline ezman604

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Executive Administrator
    • GTA Members Map
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 02:34:03 PM »
Thurmond has actually been a member here for 2 years. :)
BUT, his venture this deep into airguns is just taking off. We will be making a formal announcement but I'll use this post and opportunity to say congrats to Thurmond and T3P Ranch AGS for the addition to the GTA sanctioned vendor club. We are very proud of him and what he does and will do for the airgun community and GTA Forums. A GREAT addition IMO.
So, please join me in welcoming T3P Ranch AGS to the elite GTA vendor family!!! Support him and let's see where we can go together.
Be sure to check out his website here...http://www.T3PRanchAGS.com
And as always....
SAFE & Happy Shooting!!!!
Dave
 8)

Revelation 760 PumpMaster (Vintage 1967)
Powerline 1000S .177 (semi-tuned by me & innards by kiwi Pete)
Benjamin Super Streak .177/.22 (converted to NP & w/GRT-III)
Weihrauch HW97K .177
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 (home tuned by muwah with Tuna trigger)
Stoeger X-20 RAMmed by Gene and Tuna trigger
Winchester 1000SX .177 (semi-tuned by muwah)
Winchester 1000B RAMmed by Gene
Crosman 1377 "Goldfinger"
Disco .22 Multi-Shot Custom

Ain't this a great place to be

Offline Jking

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 09:42:39 PM »
Although I've never met Thurmond in person we've communicated back and forth via PM's, Email and an actual phone call or two. He's a very trustworthy man that I've dealt with a couple of times. We live in the same neck of the woods.... well within 150 miles anyway. Which in the desert southwest ain't nothing. Don't hesitate to give him a shout if your looking for something air gun related. I know he'll treat you right.
Jimmy
  • NM, Hobbs
FX Wildcat 25cal Sightron 4-20 Stac
FX500 Regulated, Sightron SIII
FX Crown 25cal Sightron SIII

Offline mobilemail

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 09:50:57 PM »
Good news! 
  • Greene County IL 62016
Hey Daystate, FX, Air Arms and BSA - we need those left handed rifles!!!

Offline T3PRanch

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 10:42:39 PM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate the vote of confidence and I will do my absolute best to treat every customer as I would want to be treated myself!
Jimmy is my best FX customer  ;) Actually at this time he is my ONLY FX customer. lol
  • Spur,TX, USA

Offline Horatio

• Expert
  • Us Italians build important stuff.
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 04:40:56 PM »
Welcome. I like your story, thank you for sharing it.
  • Lakewood CA
No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.

Offline PeterL

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 05:38:21 PM »
Many wishes for your future endeavors and may it be blessed and prosperous. Congrats.

Peter
  • TX, USA

Offline dk1677

• Squirrel !
  • GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • "Disco Dave"
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »
Welcome to the GTA vendors Thurmond!
  • NY
22 Disco, Hammerli 850 22, Beeman RS3 22 ,Gamo viper express,Crosman 180 22 . One of many Dave's  ;) Forum Rules-  http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=919.msg6662#msg6662

Offline Gear_Junkie

• Expert
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 12:05:49 PM »
Welcome Thurmond!  Glad to have you on board!
  • Nevada City, CA
.177 Regal XL & Hawke Airmax 30 SF 6-24x50
.177 TX200 MkIII HC & Hawke Airmax 30 SF 6-24x50
.177 HW50S & UTG Compact 3-12x44

Offline T3PRanch

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome. It has been tough going here in the Boonies with no local clientele (mainly because of no local population either lol). Hopefully that will be changing soon!
The old adage of "if you build it they will come" is not exactly true. You also have to let someone know you built it!  ;D
  • Spur,TX, USA

Offline sixshootertexan

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM »
My son starts at ACU this fall. Maybe I can schedule some time to visit both you and him this fall and do a little hunting.
  • Magnolia,TX
CCS 2300, CCS 2400, Custom Built Regulated .25, Custom Built PRod Clone, .308 Bullet shooter, XS46U .177, 850 Hammerli, Custom Built Regulated .177, Benjamin 392, Crosman 2200

Offline T3PRanch

• Marksman
  • yes
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »
My son starts at ACU this fall. Maybe I can schedule some time to visit both you and him this fall and do a little hunting.

Sure. Only 120 miles NW of Abilene.
  • Spur,TX, USA

How do you word it... "Air Guns" or "AirGuns"?
Sponsored Ad:

Sponsored Ad: