Testing my new flex .30

Author Topic: Testing my new flex .30  (Read 769 times))

Offline Shane johnson

• Shooter
  • yes
Testing my new flex .30
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:47:45 PM »
I couldnít love an air rifle any more.the regulator is awesome the trigger. I love everything but the magazine design. I bought 2 magazines and 1 of them just did not work right, I had to fix it with superglue but itís atill got issues. Iíve now taken it out 3 or 4 times now and the thing is accurate quite and overall awesome. I started out with 5 tins of 50grain jsb, pretty accurate and now Iím on to testing the new 30 cal pellet mould from NOE. I will post results ASAP, it may be a little while but has anyone lose tried these? Much thanks to Jim for offering such an awesome product.
  • WA, Bellingham

Offline Tweeter

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: Testing my new flex .30
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 06:36:42 PM »
I have said the same thing about my warp.  This is one quality airgun, absolutely solid and unbelievably accurate but I single load mine.  My magazine fits loose in the breech so it wobbles around (I'm sure if I told Jim he would replace it but I wouldn't use it anyway).  Never been a fan of the marauder type magazines...
  • Maine
Leshiy .177, Leupold 3-9x33 EFR
QB-78 D .177, CP 3-9x32
3- Crosman 760's
S&W M&P 40

Offline Shane johnson

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 11:11:13 PM »
Update, I have to let you know. Jim contacted me and let me know that he is replaceing my magazine free of charge. He is a man that stands by his awesome products.
  • WA, Bellingham

Offline Shane johnson

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:16:28 PM »
Here is a picture of the 30 cal mould I picked up from Noe. Iím having pretty good results with these pellets. I will need more time to have an honest opinion but what an awesome product. I grabbed 20 lbs of lead and now im gonna make 20 lbs of pellets. Lol these are real legit pellets. Not slugs. I can make 4 types. Sorry canít figure out how to post a picture.
  • WA, Bellingham

Offline Tweeter

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
Update, I have to let you know. Jim contacted me and let me know that he is replaceing my magazine free of charge. He is a man that stands by his awesome products.

Yes he does stand behind his products, if you have a problem he will fix it and help any way he can.  Just one more reason to spend your money in the good ol' USA ;)
  • Maine
Leshiy .177, Leupold 3-9x33 EFR
QB-78 D .177, CP 3-9x32
3- Crosman 760's
S&W M&P 40

Offline screwwork

• N.U.A.H. Marksman
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 06:46:40 PM »
Shane,
Jim at W.A.R. is great guy to deal with!
Now try posting up some photos again, you met the 20 post rule so you should be good to go.
  • Nor-Cal
177. Airmax MK II pistol
177. 1720T Carbine
22. 1322, pistol/carbine 
22. P-rod, double tubed,  MM HF barrel 
      Second breech - 177. Mrod barrel
25. Mini-rod, 13cu tank
      Second breech - 22. Mrod barrel
357 Slayer

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?