Air gun fun ft shooting matches Mooresville or Statesville NC area

Author Topic: Air gun fun ft shooting matches Mooresville or Statesville NC area  (Read 371 times))

Offline Josparky

• Shooter
  • yes
Hello me and my son are going to setup a FT course on my property and was wondering if there is anyone around the area that would be interested in some friendly fun shooting matches. If so just let us know once we get it all setup we would enjoy some friendly competition. We have just got in to this great sport and shoot at a couple different places now but they are a drive to get to most of them and we will still be going to them we just want to have something close to be able to shoot without the drive and hone our skills. So if your close to the area and don't have enough room to shoot at your house hit me up and I will give you the address.
  • North Carolina Cleveland

Offline OleTomCat

• Tree Rats Beware.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
    • GTA Web Map
  • Summerville, SC
Home Of Air Guns Inc.
Air Gun Tuning and Targets

Air Guns:
Sheridan Blue Streak, aka The Blue Demon Rebuilt Steroid Style By Mac1.
FWB-124 with ARH Old School Kit.
Gamo Silent Cat, tuned by Me, smooth as butter.
Gamo CFR
SamYang Dragon Claw .50
Hatsan BT65: Big Nasty
FD PCP: PNG
Benjamin Maximus: Needs Work
Crosman Custom Shop 2300: Just fun

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=962067

Offline Toddspeed

• Iím just a
  • Plinker
Re: Air gun fun ft shooting matches Mooresville or Statesville NC area
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 11:17:54 PM »
Hello me and my son are going to setup a FT course on my property and was wondering if there is anyone around the area that would be interested in some friendly fun shooting matches. If so just let us know once we get it all setup we would enjoy some friendly competition. We have just got in to this great sport and shoot at a couple different places now but they are a drive to get to most of them and we will still be going to them we just want to have something close to be able to shoot without the drive and hone our skills. So if your close to the area and don't have enough room to shoot at your house hit me up and I will give you the address.

Iím in Willow spring, I donít have lots of time, and my Gamo .22 isnít the epitome of a FT gun, but if youíre still interested in having someone to your range Iím interested.
Crosman PFM16
QB78S
Gamo Urban

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?