Ruger Impact Max

Author Topic: Ruger Impact Max  (Read 5871 times))

Offline Insanity

• I have a stupid and I know how to use it.
  • Plinker
  • Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Re: Ruger Impact Max
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2019, 02:08:17 PM »
Before I found this I had my trigger group apart to realize that the only mod is the seer spring and maybe a polish on the mating parts. The issues I had were hinge screw was very loose and it likes heavy 18.3g JSB pellets. One mod I did to my stock was sand out the area for the hinge screw so I can tighten it as needed without disassembly.

• Carey OH
Ruger impact max
Beeman p17
Benjamin trail NP2

PM me for 3D printing needs.

Offline birdmove

• Expert
  • yes
Re: Ruger Impact Max
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »
    For me, DP Wholesale on a reman Impact Max, the shipping would be about $45.00. So, $130 total. I'd rather pay the extra $10 and pick one up from WM as they have a super return policy should there be a big problem. I can get some air rifles through Amazon with free shipping. Should I decide to get one. Also considering a Benjamin Prowler in .22, as it gets very good reviews. The (deceased) Kenny Kormandy loved that gun, and it's about $100 from WM and in both are in stock at WM/Hilo Hawaii. The Prowler, as Kenny tested, showed about 88db on his sound meter, which is very quiet. And, the trigger fix, either the 10mm adjusting bolt to replace the 5mm one, or the bearing install, are both cheap and easy. I do like that wood stock on the Ruger though....
  • Keaau, Hawaii
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

Crosmans: 1077, F4, Phantom, 1377, 1322, Model 66, (Remington/Crosman) Airmaster 77, Custom Shop 2400KT, 2240, C11, CO2 revolver,

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?

Sponsored Ad: