ASC FT Match Notices and Results

Author Topic: ASC FT Match Notices and Results  (Read 2255 times))

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC FT Match Notices and Results
« on: May 29, 2017, 10:49:40 AM »
See info about all ASC Field Target Matches here
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Beeman HW97K Blue .177 "The Blue Max"
Beeman HW97 Centennial .177 "The Green H3ll"
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
Air Arms Pro Sport .177 Walnut
1948 Sheridan Super Grade "A"
1949 Sheridan Sporter "B"
1950 Sheridan Silver Streak
1963 Sheridan Silver Streak "steroided"
1969 Sheridan Blue Streak
1955 Benjamin 312
Daisy 880 w/Metal Receiver

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
May 2017 ASC FT Match Results
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 10:53:39 AM »
We held the monthly FT match at Arlington Sportsman’s Club yesterday in almost summertime conditions. The weather was overcast, very humid, with South winds 5-15mph, and a high of 88F. We had only 12 shooters on this Memorial Day weekend for the 28 target/56 shot rifle match. I changed the format this month as a test for the upcoming Republic of Texas Grand Prix match on September 23&24 by having only 2 targets per lane and using all of our 3D archery lanes in the woods. I intended to reduce the Troyer rating this month, but when accounting for wind and darkness, the average Troyer was 30 (SD 6.2). It turns out that the toughest shot was from our 12 foot elevated tower that places the shooters up in the wind; consequently I got the most complaints about the difficulty of that lane. Only 5 shooters knocked over the close target, and only 1(!) knocked over the far one. This is the only place we have that allows shooting down at any of the North Texas clubs. I think I’ll definitely keep the standing tower lane for the RoT!! (Evil MD laugh…) I continued my strategy of placing targets in natural surroundings, so I placed a few of the targets near the edges of the lanes and in places that forced shooters to shoot through openings in the underbrush. Early arrivals David Carlile and Terry Vanpool helped run the strings and setup the sight-in lanes. Thanks for the help guys. The only target issue was the tree-mounted gray koala that was DIFFICULT to reset, but fell properly when hit. After Terry and I educated the guys how to pull the string properly so it would reset, there were no other complaints. Noted for maintenance before the next match. BTW, I moved the koala for this match, but didn’t paint him hot pink as was suggested by some. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting my new-to-me Whiscombe JW50, even though I switched pellets the day before away from my tried and true H&N FTT’s. With the new pellets I had to hold 1 mil-dot high for all targets since I didn’t have time to re-zero or make a new dope chart, but they grouped MUCH better at 45+ yards. Woohoo! At the end of the match, we turned in our scorecards and tallied the scores. Paul Walker and Terry Vanpool posted the match high score of 50/56 in Hunter PCP; Paul was announced the winner after a brief discussion between the two of them. First place in Hunter Piston was David Carlile with 35/56, and first place in WFTF was Jeff Cloud with 39/56 (tie breaker based on forced position lanes). View the full list of all competitors’ scores and equipment below. Thanks to everyone who helped takedown the course after the match. The ASC club will host our next regular monthly match on June 24. Come on out and bring some friends!
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC FT Match June 24
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
Good morning everyone, I wanted to let you know about the next FT match at ASC for 2017. The match will be Saturday, June 24.  It will be a 56 shot match with targets on 10 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards.
Gates will open at 7:45 for sight in and sign up.
Safety meeting at 8:45 Rifle match to start at 9:00.  All rifles must be in a case or rifle carrier when moving between lanes.
Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection.  We don't have extras so remember to bring your own.
We will have free bottled water to keep you hydrated.
Members $5, non-Members $10
Please let me and Chris know if you plan to attend
Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063

See ya there and happy shooting!
Jeff Cloud
jeff DASH cloud AT utexas DOT edu
eight one seven-360-0611
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
June match cancelled but next match is July 22
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 01:30:17 AM »
Good evening everyone,
I wanted to let you know about the next FT match at ASC for 2017. The match will be Saturday, July 22. It will be a 56 shot match with targets on 10 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards. Gates will open at 7:45 for sight in and sign up. Safety meeting at 8:45 Rifle match to start at 9:00. All rifles must be in a case or rifle carrier when moving between lanes. Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection. We don't have extras so remember to bring your own. We will have free bottled water to keep you hydrated.
Please let me know if you plan to attend
Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road 525 (Lillian Rd), Mansfield, TX 76063 See ya there and happy shooting!
Jeff Cloud
eight one seven-360-0611
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:32:12 AM by Cloud 9 »
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline c_m_shooter

• Marksman
  • yes
Re: ASC FT Match Notices and Results
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 10:55:22 AM »
Someone needs to remind Jentry that .22 is supposed to be a handicap in this game and springers are supposed to shoot half the score of PCPs. ;)
  • Paradise , TX

Offline jentry

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 06:30:47 PM »
Someone needs to remind Jentry that .22 is supposed to be a handicap in this game and springers are supposed to shoot half the score of PCPs. ;)

Sorry, I'm still new and don't know all the rules and etiquette.  ;D
  • Lewisville, TX
HW97KT .22
HW50S .177

Offline Terry Vanpool

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 12:27:17 AM »
That was good shooting Jentry.
  • Mansfield, Texas

Offline jentry

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 01:04:36 AM »
That was good shooting Jentry.

Thanks, Terry!
  • Lewisville, TX
HW97KT .22
HW50S .177

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 02:04:42 AM »
FT Match Report Arlington Sportsman’s Club 07/22/17
We were able to have our monthly FT match at the Arlington Sportsman’s Club yesterday after the torrential storm that rained out the June match. Once again, there were 2 targets per lane on 12 lanes, but I also had 3 targets per lane on 2 lanes for a 56 shot match. The Troyer was 29.7 with an SD of 6.58.  Scott C, Brad V, and Terry V showed up on Friday afternoon to help setup the match. Thanks for the help guys; we were able to get finished in just over an hour in the over 100F temperature that afternoon.
As expected for Texas in July, the weather was brutally hot Saturday with only a very mild South wind. The temperature was 99F with a heat index of 104F when we finished at about noon. 15 shooters showed up for the 28 target/56 shot rifle match; I believe the heat and family activities kept some of our regular shooters away this weekend.
We had only one cold line during the day for a minor reset issue, and only 3 critiques about the course. 1) the weasel target was closer than 10 yards on Lane 6, and 2) the kill zone on the Alligator on the same lane was just “barely” visible through the grass for those shooting from a bum bag. And to remind me yet again that there is no replacement for walking the course before the match, 3) the standing lanes 1 & 14 turned into back-to-back forced position lanes with a LONG walk in between for everyone who started on lane 2-14. Oops. Thanks for the inputs, and I’ve noted them for improvement at the next match.
Jeff M is a new shooter that showed up to his first match, and I believe he is thoroughly hooked. Kevin shared his experience with him, so that he quickly came up to speed on the intricacies of FT. Hope to see you at the next match, Jeff. We also had another new face, Jentry showed up for his first FT match at ASC and did very well today. Please come back again for future matches, Jentry.
At the end of the match, we turned in our scorecards and tallied the scores. In Hunter PCP, Bob Dye outperformed Terry Vanpool by virtue of his better score on the 3 forced-position lanes with an outstanding 50/56, followed by Terry and Kevin Enzian. Jentry Powell topped the Hunter Piston class with 44/56 in only his third FT match with his HW97K in .22 caliber followed by Bob Pacatte with a fine 36/56. Mike Vredenberg shot well for First place in Open PCP with 48/56. First place in WFTF Piston was me, Jeff Cloud, with the match high score 52/56 followed by Matt Sawyer with 44/56. [I’m REALLY starting to like my Whiscombe. ] View the full list of all competitors’ scores and equipment below.
Thanks to everyone who helped takedown the course after the match. The ASC club will not host another match until the RoT Grand Prix match on September 23 & 24, but Elm Fork and Pecan Plantation will have matches in August and September prior to the RoT.
As I have said before, if you have any interest in air rifles, have an air rifle sitting in the closet, or just want to try something new, come on out and shoot some targets that react when you hit them. We have a class for everyone, and all of our shooters are more than willing to help you out and share their knowledge, so that you have a great time. Many are even willing to loan you a rifle for your first match. We’d like to see more folks out shooting with us and experience the accuracy of an adult air rifle; they are nothing like the BB guns you shot as kids. The Field Target matches challenge you to hit a kill zone anywhere from 3/8” – 1 ½” in size at distances from 10-55 yards.  Jeff Cloud & Chris Simmons ASC Field Target Co-Match Directors
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline DFWdude

• Marksman
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 09:27:10 AM »
Two wonderful performances in this one...

Jeff Cloud's 52 is almost unheard of for a piston rifle (recoilless or not).  Great job, Jeff.

Jentry Powell has improved immensely with his .22 HW97K, shooting 44 after just a handful of matches.  Outstanding.

I would be happy about cleaning the standing lane, shooting down from 15' high in the tower... IF I hadn't missed 3 of 4 in the other standing lane on the ground.  Pretty schizophrenic.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:43:35 AM by DFWdude »

www.DallasFTclub.org

Offline TwiceHorn

• Sharp Shooter
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:05 PM »
I am in awe, Jentry, that's really awesome (<<<<wait, wut?) impressive.
  • Texas
Daisy 753
Daisy 747
Benji 397PA (2000)
Daisy 99 Champion (1st gun)
HW97K
Diana 45
(all .177)

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC October Field Target Match is Saturday, October 28 @ 9:00am
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 12:55:53 AM »
Good evening everyone,
This is just a reminder that the next FT match at ASC will be Saturday, October 28. The weather looks to be alot cooler after the long, hot summer. I aim to make this a little easier after the recent RoT and matches leading up to it, with 10-12 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards and 2-3 targets per lane. We will not use the archery tower this time, so that the less steady amongst you won’t complain about the challenge. Tee hee. As always, we will have water and a community air tank. Come out and join us. I may or may not be there, but you are in good hands with Scott Cotton and Terry Vanpool running the match.

Gates will open at 7:45 for sight in and sign up.
Safety meeting at 8:45. Rifle match to start at 9:00.
All rifles must be in a case or rifle carrier when moving between lanes.
Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection. We don't have extras so remember to bring your own.
Please let Scott and Chris know if you plan to attend
Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063 (Also called Lillian Road)

Thanks,
Jeff Cloud
Match Director
jeff-cloud@utexas.edu
817-360-0611
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
Match Report Arlington Sportsmans Club 10/28/17
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 10:45:42 PM »
The Arlington Sportsman’s Club held our monthly Field Target rifle match this weekend.  Fall has finally arrived in Texas, like someone snapped their fingers.  The temperature went from 85F on Thursday, to the 30’s with sleet and rain on Friday, and then 28F on Saturday when I opened the gates to the club.  Brrrr!!!!  The forecast was for sunny skies, light wind, and a high of 60F by the time we finished the match, but my toes didn’t care about the future, they were cold NOW.  11 hardy shooters showed up to shoot the 28 target/56 shot rifle match, with 3 targets on most lanes, but only 2 on the forced position lanes.  Many thanks to Terry Vanpool and Scott Cotton for setting up the course in the sleet and rain on Friday afternoon.  We were pleased to welcome a new to ASC shooter, Adam Dye, who was shooting one of my HW97’s with me and soaking up all things FT.  We had a slightly easier match this month following the lead-up to the RoT in September; the Troyer rating was 28, with an average target distance of 30 yards, but we still had 43% of the targets over 40 yards.

We had a quick shooters safety meeting, squadded the guys together, and got started a little after 9:00 because we were waiting for it to warm up a bit.  As I mentioned, I was squadded with Adam Dye to help him learn the proper techniques for Piston FT and loan him a rifle to shoot.  He promised to have his own rifle setup by our next match in November.  We shot in the Hunter Piston class and I must say that Adam already has many good shooting habits for a beginner.  Keep up the hard work, Adam.

At the end of the match, we turned in our score cards and tallied the scores.  Paul Kocurek posted the match high score of 46/56 in Hunter PCP.  First place in Hunter Piston was Paul Bracaglia with 45/56, and first place in WFTF Piston was Matt Sawyer with 38/56.  View the full list of all competitors’ scores and equipment below.  Please make note that this match had a 55/45% split for powerplant, with Piston powerplant used by most shooters.  Way to go Springers!!

Thanks to everyone who helped setup and take down the course, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the match.  Since our matches are on the 4th Saturday of the month, we need to move or cancel November and December since the 4th Saturday is right after Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We’ll keep you informed of our decision via email and on the Yellow forum.

See you at the next match,
Jeff Cloud
Field Target Co-Match Director

Link to Photos on Google Photo:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DkrP0Ldjr68eoeCJ3
 Arlington Sportsmans Club
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:13:01 PM by Cloud 9 »
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC December FT Match (Saturday, December 16, 2017)
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 12:31:19 AM »
Good evening everyone,
This is just a reminder that the next FT match at ASC will be Saturday, December 16. Be aware that this is NOT the 4th Saturday of the month as our traditional matches. Come on out for a 60-shot match on 10 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards. We’ll have 3 targets per lane including standing and kneeling. We will not use the archery tower again this time, so that the less steady amongst you won’t complain about the challenge. Tee hee.
As always, we will have water and a community air tank. Come out and join us. The only reason I will cancel the match is if it rains or snows (yeah right, this is Texas) on the day of the match.

Gates will open at 8:00 for sight in and sign up.
Safety meeting at 9:15. Rifle match to start at 9:30.
Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection. We don't have extras so remember to bring your own.
Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road 525, Mansfield, TX 76063 (Also called Lillian Road)

Thanks, Jeff Cloud Co-Match Director
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
December 2017 ASC FT Match Results
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »

FT Match Report Arlington Sportsmans Club 12/16/17
The Arlington Sportsman’s Club held our monthly Field Target rifle match this weekend, one weekend early due to Christmas on the regular weekend. It was chilly when the match started, but warmed up nicely during the match, and then cooled off before it was over. The wind also came up near the end of the match making those long-distance shots across the open field challenging.  15 shooters showed up to shoot the 30 target/60 shot rifle match, with 3 targets on all lanes, including the forced position lanes.   A few of the shooters showed up showing their Christmas spirit by wearing Christmas hats or shirts and received ½ off the regular match fee.  Woo hoo!!  We were pleased to welcome some new shooters to ASC this month; Nate Luke was shooting under the tutelage of his grandfather, Johnny Nabors, while home on leave from the USMC; Tom Smith, a regular at many airgun shows decided to dip his toe in the FT waters, and he had a blast and shot "dang" well for a first-timer; finally Steven Adkins and Andrew Vega came as guests of regular Jerry Cox, and all 3 shared Jerry’s Benjamin Marauder.  I say welcome to the group all, and I hope to see you back in the future.  Once again, we had a slightly easier match this month; the Troyer rating was 27.4, with an SD of 5.93, an average KZ of 1.13 inches, and an average target distance of 29 yards, but we still had 37% of the targets over 40 yards. Many shooters commented that the match seemed a little easier, but no one cleaned it this month.
We had a quick shooters safety meeting going over all of the rules for the new shooters, squadded the guys together, and got started by 9:30.  In January, we may wait until 10:00 or 11:00 to start the match so that temps are a little higher and more comfortable for us Texans.
At the end of the match, we turned in our score cards and tallied the scores as always. Mike Vredenburg posted the match high score of 56/60 in Open PCP. First place in Hunter Piston was new shooter, Tom Smith with 38/60, first place in WFTF Piston was yours truly with 54/60, first place in WFTF PCP was Matt Sawyer with 51/60, first place in Hunter PCP was Ronny Hobbs with 52/60, and first place in Fun Rifle was Steven Adkins with 84/120, beating out his family member by 1 point. View the full list of all competitors’ scores and equipment below.

Here is a link to the photos and match results.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/c0wVzMrVknEJcQkM2
Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot and help take down the course, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the match. We will see you the 4th Saturday in January for the next match.  Keep an eye on the forums in case we cancel due to foul weather.

Jeff Cloud

Field Target Match Director
Arlington Sportsman’s Club

• DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
Re: ASC FT Match January 27
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 06:48:24 PM »

Good afternoon everyone,
This is just a reminder that the next FT match at ASC will be Saturday, January 27.  Come on out for a 50-60-shot match on 10 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards.  We’ll have 2 or 3 targets per lane and will use the archery tower this time, so start practicing your offhand shooting in the wind.  As always, we will have water and a community air tank.  Come out and join us.  The only reason I will cancel the match is if it rains or snows on the day of the match.  I will send out an email to everyone if that happens.

Safety meeting at 9:45. Rifle match to start at 10:00.
http://www.arlingtonsportsman.com/rifle/

If you are free on Friday around lunch time or a little after, I would appreciate any help to setup the targets on the course.  Helping setup could earn you a free entry for this match.
Thanks,
Jeff Cloud
Co-Match Director
jeff-cloud@utexas.edu
817-360-0611
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC FT Match is on for this Saturday!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 12:49:15 AM »
Good evening everyone,
As of right now, there is a 40% chance of rain late on Friday night and early Saturday morning, decreasing as the morning progresses. At this point, the match is on and will remain on, so expect some mud and you should probably bring a rain jacket.  You might also bring a small plastic tarp to keep your rifle dry when you aren’t shooting, and a plastic trash bag to put your rifle case in if you have a soft case.  For those of you thinking about going to the Cajuns in April, consider this a trial run for shooting in the rain.  I want you to have fun, so please come prepared for the wet weather that we may have.

If you are planning to come, and haven’t told me so yet, PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW YOU ARE COMING.

See you on Saturday.  Gates open at 8:am, shooter meeting at 9:45, match starts at 10:00am.

Thanks,
Jeff Cloud
Co-Match Director
jeff-cloud@utexas.edu
817-360-0611

• DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
January 2018 ASC FT Match Results
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 08:38:58 PM »
The Arlington Sportsman’s Club held our first monthly Field Target rifle match of the new year today.  All week leading up to the match, there was a threat of rain, so I expected the turnout to be light. However, I was driven to have the largest attendance possible, so I began sending emails and text messages to my past shooter list in an effort to coerce or guilt them into coming.  As the day got closer, the threat of rain was predicted to diminish by 8am, so I pushed guys to come on out for this first match, and was awarded with 14 shooters this morning!  Thanks to all of you who attended today.  All of the rain indeed stopped by 8am, and it was a cool and breezy day for our match.   I made the match a little easier today, with 56 shots over 14 lanes, including 2 standing lanes (one on the archery tower, the nemesis of many shooters).  The Troyer rating was 29.1, with an SD of 6.02, average KZ 1.21 inches, and an average target distance of 32 yards, including 36% of the targets beyond 40 yards.  No one cleaned the course this month, but Terry Vanpool commented that he would have if there weren’t 2 standing lanes (And that is why I put them in… J )

As mentioned in December, we delayed the start of the match until 10:00am, and I am glad we did, because it helped us wait until it was finished raining. We had a quick shooters safety meeting, warned the guys about muddy spots, squadded the guys together, and got started on time.
Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, but there was a little grumbling about target visibility due to the placement of a few targets by the devious MD, and some stray grass and tree branches that obscured a couple of the targets.  I swear that those things weren’t there the day before the match during setup and before the storm and wind last night.  All I can say is that I will try to better to keep the grass and branches clear next time.

I was shooting with Jerry Cox today, and witnessed him ‘clear’ his first ever lane, and then follow that up with his personal best score.  Jerry has been shooting for a while with us, and his scores have recently improved after some friendly assistance from Paul B on Jerry’s Marauder.  Very pleased to witness this achievement, Jerry.

At the end of the match, we turned in our score cards and tallied the scores with Terry Vanpool posting the match high score of 50/56 in Hunter PCP. First place in Hunter Piston was Jim Clarke with 42/56, first place in WFTF Piston was Craig Martin with 39/60, first place in WFTF PCP was Matt Sawyer with 45/56, first place in Open PCP was Chris Simmons with 44/56, and first place in Open Piston was Scott ‘Plumber’ Cotton with 33/56. We have so many classes that it seems like everyone won something this time. View the full list of all competitors’ scores and equipment below.

Once again, thanks to everyone who braved the weather and came out to shoot and also help take down the course.  You have no idea how much I appreciate your help to take down what takes me and a couple of others hours to setup. We will see you the 4th Saturday in February for the next match, but be sure to attend the Dallas Field Target Club match on February 10.  Keep an eye on the forums in case we cancel due to foul weather.

Jeff Cloud
Field Target Match Director
Arlington Sportsman’s Club

Link to Google Photo Album with pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/lI5Ek46y8wT6WiK42
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:42:26 PM by Cloud 9 »
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
ASC February FT Match this Saturday, February 24, 2018
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 10:19:28 PM »
Good evening everyone,
This is just a reminder that the next FT match at ASC will be Saturday, February 24.  Come on out for a 60-shot match on 11 lanes in the woods placed from 10-55 yards.  We’ll have 3 targets on most lanes and will use the archery tower again this time, so continue practicing your offhand shooting in the wind.  As always, we will have water and a community air tank.  The only reason I will cancel the match is if it rains or snows on the day of the match.  There is a 50% chance of rain on Saturday, but I will keep an eye on it.  I will send out an email to everyone if I have to cancel due to rain. 

Safety meeting at 9:45. Rifle match to start at 10:00.

Thanks,
Jeff Cloud
FT Match Director
jeff-cloud@utexas.edu
817-360-0611
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

Offline Cloud 9

• Marksman
Re: CANCELLED ASC February 24, 2018 FT Match
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2018, 11:59:57 AM »
Good morning everyone,
I have decided to cancel the ASC FT match tomorrow, February 24.  The forecast is for continued rain here in Mansfield, and I checked the course and there is standing water in many places where we sit.  See you March 24 for the next match.
Jeff Cloud
ASC FT Match Director
  • DFW TX
Cloud 9
Whiscombe JW50 Mk2
1955 Benjamin 312

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?