GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air Gun Retailer Gates - Get To Know Your Favorite Retailers > Alchemy Airwerks

.25 barrel for 22XX / 13XX?

(1/2) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
Hey Dave,
 I saw the listing on your ebay store for a .25 caliber barrel for the 2240 2250 2300 1322 1377 etc. Air Guns
You have it as threaded for your attachments or un-threaded.
Also listed it fits Crosman and your custom breeches. Can you provide any additional information?
What Probe is used? What valve do you recommend? Any required upgrades?

I did see this BEAUTIFUL .25 White Camo 2250 on your website a

You listed some things that might be essential, but I will wait for your feedback.
2260 tube
Boss RP valve and +25% transfer port
Brass extended probe with larger (for .25) o-ring configuration
.25 caliber air stripper with threads removed and grub screw added to bore
18" .25 barrel powder coated to match

I am sure others here are interested and I will pick up another 13XX to start another modding project.
Thanks,
Scott

Davio:

--- Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on December 29, 2016, 04:59:10 PM ---Can you provide any additional information?
What Probe is used?
What valve do you recommend?

Any required upgrades?

--- End quote ---

I use a .22 extended probe with a few wraps of flat waxed dental floss beneath the o-ring to make it seal. Unfortunately there is no 006 1/2 o-ring. ;)
I recommend our Boss RP valve with a +25% transfer port for this project.

Kindly

David Grimes

Bacon2Crispy:
Hello Mr. Davio, was curious to know if the .25 cal bull barrel will fit an already existing steel breech. One that came with the custom shop 1300kt. I know the listing on your ebay shop states "perfectly fits", but being my first modding project after months of reading/research, I want to proceed with caution since it can get pricey.

I appreciate your response in advance sir.

DevilsLuck:
Man! Just this weekend I was wondering if I could turn my 1377 pumper into a .25 cal...? This thread should be informational.

Hoosier Daddy:

--- Quote from: Bacon2Crispy on March 26, 2018, 08:31:02 AM --- I want to proceed with caution since it can get pricey.

--- End quote ---

That is the understatement of the day!
 a 13XX or 22XX is the most expensive $50 pistol you'll ever buy.
 ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version