Any airgun action around Wichita?

Author Topic: Any airgun action around Wichita?  (Read 1180 times))

Online mobilemail

• GTA Senior Contributor
Any airgun action around Wichita?
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:09:26 AM »
I have to go through Wichita and Pittsburg KS for work next week. Any of those cold-weather indoor shoots going on?
  • Greene County IL 62016
Hey Daystate, FX, Air Arms and BSA - we need those left handed rifles!!!

Offline dmeguy

• Marksman
  • Aim small!
Re: Any airgun action around Wichita?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 11:02:54 AM »
I wish. I haven't even found anyone else in the area that is in the sport. I've seen some activity in the Tulsa area and Kansas City and a few members here in the north part of the state.
  • Arkansas City, KS
GAMO CFX .177 | Benjamin Trail NP AW .22 | Crosman 1322 | The Reverend - Cothran Powered Reverse Bottle .30 | Benjamin Discovery .22 | Powermaster 66 | Pumpmaster 760 | 2250 Based .177 PCP | Daisy 880 | P17

Offline JVMorton

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 12:11:42 AM »
There are a couple of small groups of guys who get together on a pretty much weekly basis. And a facebook group (wichita airgun shooters) I'd like to get a league going- one of the local indoor ranges seems open to the idea of hosting the mini sniper game if I can put enough "butts in seats" to make it worthwhile.
  • Wichita,KS
Be safe, shoot straight, have fun!

talon ss
.177 Air Arms T200
Benji 392

Online mobilemail

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 07:57:17 AM »
There are a couple of small groups of guys who get together on a pretty much weekly basis. And a facebook group (wichita airgun shooters) I'd like to get a league going- one of the local indoor ranges seems open to the idea of hosting the mini sniper game if I can put enough "butts in seats" to make it worthwhile.

That's good to know!  I don't do facebook, but if you don't mind I will PM you next time I know I am going to Wichita and see if there are any shooting opportunities during my visit. I'm usually just there 1-3 days at a time.
  • Greene County IL 62016
Hey Daystate, FX, Air Arms and BSA - we need those left handed rifles!!!

GTA - What's been your success with air gun target practice?

Sponsored Ad: