Broken Stocks

Author Topic: Broken Stocks  (Read 2182 times))

Offline Extreme .457

• Expert
  • yes
Broken Stocks
« on: December 08, 2015, 07:59:18 PM »
   Didn't know where to post a great big thanks to Dennis Baker. I think I found the right place. I purchased two vintage guns from Dennis. A Benjamin Model F and a pre WW II 710 When these girls arrived I was so excited to open the package, but to my disappointment both guns had the butt stock broken. I was so upset with the USPS. I called and told Dennis of what had happened to my guns asking him if he had many broken stocks in the past. He explained that in many thousands of guns shipped he has had a very limited number of problems. To easy my mind he asked me to remind him about my problem on my next purchase. I thanked him for being a great person and hung up. Well..........I got on the Baker Air Gun Site :D and found a gorgeous Sheridan Blue Streak Model F .20  ;D ;D
I called Dennis and made the purchase, he knocked off a nice amount and has made a customer extremely happy!!!!! I just wanted to Thank Dennis for still having great Ol' School Ethics. The one thing I have found in the Air Gun community is respect and honesty. I felt as though others should know of the great morals that the Air Gun Community has.
   Thank You Mr. Dennis Baker.
Chacho Gonzales

• Texas, Odessa

Offline dennis-baker

• Vendors
  • Plinker
  • yes
    • Dennis
Re: Broken Stocks
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:45:48 PM »
It was really the least we could do. We repaired and shipped about 1500 airguns last year plus over 7000 other orders of parts and new airguns. We had less than 10 damaged in shipping. This poor guy gets two. It's not the successes we remember, its the the failures. It still keeps me up at night when these kind of things occur.

We would have paid to have these guns returned and made a complete refund. This customer was nice enough to accept a discount on a future order. Like I said it's the least we could do. He still has some credit coming for a good deal in the future.

Thanks

Dennis
  • Mt Victory OH 43340

Offline MassGunman

• Plinker
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:32:11 PM »
I posted this on another thread , but ill say it again.. Dennis went out of his way to "make it right" w/ an issue  on my order. Baker Air will definitely get my future orders
  • SPRINGFIELD MASS.
.22 Disco
.22 P-Rod w/ folding stock
.357 Rex carbine

Offline Extreme .457

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 11:05:30 PM »
   Amen Brother, Dennis treats people right. That's why we do business with him. Easy going and soft spoken man, it's been a pleasure buying and dealing with Mr. Dennis Baker.

Take Care Brother Man
  • Texas, Odessa

GTA - The best place for discussion about Air Guns.

Sponsored Ad: