GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

Person Of the Year 2017 Official voting aka Hall of Fame induction

(1/16) > >>

oldpro:
 Its that time again and the above candidates have been chosen by Us the public. These candidates as voted by the GTA members have through their efforts been picked from many people as the ones who have shined above the rest. Once a year 1 candidate is selected to be forever enshrined in the Hall of Fame, This person who through their efforts of sharing embodies everything that is good about the GTA and its vast family. Good luck to all and just having your name on the list is indeed Big praise.

Sfttailrdr46:
 ;) You left out all of the above. This years choices make deciding who to vote for extremely tough.

SpiralGroove:

--- Quote from: Sfttailrdr46 on December 25, 2017, 07:57:04 PM --- ;) You left out all of the above. This years choices make deciding who to vote for extremely tough.

--- End quote ---

Yes, all very important, contributing GTA members 8).

mobilemail:
Okay, even though all the nominees are unquestionably good choices, I will commit.   

I give it to Lloyd, not only because he is a heck of a nice guy and very humble and unassuming (at least when I met him), but I believe he has been a friend, contributor and probably mentor for everyone else on the list.

triggertreat:

I feel that all of the nominees on the list this year are deserving of the win!  But, I am staying true to my word and am casting my vote for Travis for his many tangible contributions to our sport.  My Marauder is better than ever before due to his efforts.

I do want to thank all that are on the list this year because I have learned much from all of you.  I do wish each of you the best of luck and a Happy New Year!

Keith

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version