GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

How to get to your PM's using a smart phone?

(1/3) > >>

RedFeather:
Recently got a new Droid and, being the smart phone dummy that I am, can just barely navigate the forums.  I log in here and, when I click on my messages, I get another log in screen, much like the old one (down at the bottom of the page).  OK, I log in, again, get the big Welcome! and click my messages, only to get the log in screen once more.  Is there a trick to this that an old dog might learn?   :D

MustangMike:
thats an odd thing, ive got a mytouch 3g slide and havent ran into the problem your having..

try this, do you have email notification checked so you get a email when you get a pm ? if you dont go to your pc and in your aacount under notifications enable email notification. then when you get a pm on ur phone check the email and click the link to reply to it and see if you still have the problem

Norm_m:
I also have a Droid Smart Phone but seldom us it to connect to the internet. So I decided to try it and connect to the GTA and it worked fine. Checked and read several PM's with no issue. I did not even have to log in once as I had logged in before and selected to stay logged in

Norm

Rico14:
are you sure you're logged in? It looks like the site wants you to log in.

MustangMike:
remember to turn your phone off and back on once a day.. turns out smart phones need to be restarted to refresh their connection to the interwebz..

if i dont do that my phone stops loading web pages and after a few days it will not load a page and give a "web page unavailable" noticed.. restart the phone and it works again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version