GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Hatsan Striker Edge

<< < (3/3)

Dennis250:

--- Quote from: mikeyb on February 21, 2019, 05:50:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dennis250 on February 20, 2019, 05:40:18 AM ---holly cow Batman,  price has jumped to 139.53   what is up with that

--- End quote ---

Now $161.59! This is typical for Amazon.

That is 11 dollars more than on Hatsan website,  Amazon A.I. is insane.   But if it is something I need and the price is right I will take advantage
--- End quote ---

Dennis250:
it's on the move again now down to 113.58   how low will it go this time,   anyone knows if there is a time interval that the bot will change prices

mikeyb:

--- Quote from: Dennis250 on February 22, 2019, 09:30:08 AM ---it's on the move again now down to 113.58   how low will it go this time,   anyone knows if there is a time interval that the bot will change prices

--- End quote ---

I can't determine what Amazon's timing is. Some days it seems to drop a lot faster than others.

There is a point for me, like a clean "snap the glass rod" trigger break, where my finger clicks the buy now mouse button subconsciously. I have to monitor that finger closely as there is NO SAFETY on my mouse trigger!  I have enough Edge versions and don't "need" any more. However, if the Amazon price bot drops a New Edge Combo below $55, I may not be able to catch my trigger finger in time to stop a new one from arriving :'(

Can't find it right now, but I thought someone posted  "I'm going broke saving money on the Bargain Gate".  IMHO that sums up the Bargain Gate quite nicely!

SteveP-52:
If you consider the fact that the Edge/Striker/1000 series rifles plus the Webley Valuemax and Spector rifles are, except for cosmetic differences, all the same rifle, I have bunch myself. Inexpensive, plenty of power, piece of cake to work on and mods to make them better are cheap and easy to do.

mikeyb:

--- Quote from: SteveP-52 on February 23, 2019, 01:36:25 AM ---If you consider the fact that the Edge/Striker/1000 series rifles plus the Webley Valuemax and Spector rifles are, except for cosmetic differences, all the same rifle, I have bunch myself. Inexpensive, plenty of power, piece of cake to work on and mods to make them better are cheap and easy to do.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I snagged a couple "extra"  Hatsan Edge refurbs (bargain at $39) last year thinking I would use them as "parts" donors. Since Hatsan and aftermarket springs are running ~$20 +s&h, an entire rifle for $40 seemed like a no-brainer. After only a tiny trigger tweak they were so much fun (and accurate) to shoot that they are off my parts donor list. Doh!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version