GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

Memberships and Chart Updated

(1/2) > >>

rsterne:
I have posted a new chart in the Membership thread....

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=119449.0

If you feel that you are not listed in the correct division, please PM me a link to the thread where you posted an upgrade so that I can correct it.... Any of you "Hot Dogs" who are looking for a challenge, remember that very few have posted targets shot in the longer range groups, and nobody has qualified in any Division at 300 yards or more....  ;)

Bob

JuryRigger:
Thanks Bob!  :D
I've tried to find a way to get to 150 yards; but the longest it looks like I can pull off is 135 yards-at some point I'm going to try it!  ;D
Jesse

rsterne:
The second range group is 120-149 yd.... At 135 yds. you can custom print a target with a 5.4" ring for 4 MOA.... Use 135% on your printer and adjust as necessary.... You will lose most of the 6-ring and the data table....

Bob

JuryRigger:

--- Quote from: rsterne on May 01, 2022, 06:46:04 PM ---The second range group is 120-149 yd.... At 135 yds. you can custom print a target with a 5.4" ring for 4 MOA.... Use 135% on your printer and adjust as necessary.... You will lose most of the 6-ring and the data table....

Bob

--- End quote ---
Thanks Bob-done some more looking; and it *might* be possible for me to stretch it out to 150-but it will have to wait until the fall; as I will be buried back in the brush against one property line; shooting clear across to the other line, LOL...  ;D
But I've got 135-yards in the clear-nice and mowed  :D
Jesse

rsterne:
If you can get 150 yds, you can use the standard NUAH target, and the 4 MOA circle is already marked (it is 6" diameter).... That would get you into the 150-199 yard group.... 1 MOA is 1.5" at that range under NUAH rules....  8)

Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version