GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Hunting has been slow.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Nomadic Pirate:

--- Quote from: Mr.P on December 09, 2020, 01:13:29 AM ---Why don't you shoot the ones with curly tails and thin coats?

--- End quote ---

Something I decided a long time ago because they remind me to much of domestics,

When I shoot one I wanted to look the most wild possible, long furry tail and the thickest coat ( here they don't really because it's always warm )

steveoh:

--- Quote from: Nomadic Pirate on December 09, 2020, 03:39:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mr.P on December 09, 2020, 01:13:29 AM ---Why don't you shoot the ones with curly tails and thin coats?

--- End quote ---

All I can do is smile.  ;D
Something I decided a long time ago because they remind me to much of domestics,

When I shoot one I wanted to look the most wild possible, long furry tail and the thickest coat ( here they don't really because it's always warm )

--- End quote ---

Nomadic Pirate:
Yesterday watched the same 2 Saws bring in the same boar, actually the Boar came in first alone at 2:30 PM a full hour before the feeder goes off, then came back with the 2 saws at 4:45.

I was very tempted to take the shot because I was carrying my Winchester and I wanted to put to work all that testing :) :)

Nomadic Pirate:
Today I was sitting in my tree blind,
Around 4:00 the two Saws came in with the same Boar in tow and then all of a sudden following was a solid, thick, squared jawed big Blonde boar,...hooo yeaahh, patience payed off !!!!!!

buy now my adrenaline started to really rush, the group approaching the feeder,

.....then about 15 yards before they get there for some reason they spook and scatter,

this group has been real skittish from day one and still is.

Eventually the 2 saws and the medium boar came back and started feeding at the feeder,......Blondie never came back :(

Ho well, we live to fight an other day :)

mrbulk:
Hey Manny maybe the medium boar was a real alpha stud and chased off the huge one... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version