GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Mannys Corner

Model 70 .25 take a young boar

<< < (2/4) > >>

BoilBoyles:
Great shot and lovely rifle! Love the traditional look on these rifles.
Are these made in .25 or is yours a custom? Quick look up and couldn't find anything in .25 for that model.

mrbulk:
I see you are back at it Manny, great precision shooting.
Maybe there is some scientific way to locate that wallow, like a drone with thermal imaging?🤷🏻‍♂️

BigBird:

--- Quote from: mrbulk on July 12, 2021, 05:42:54 AM ---I see you are back at it Manny, great precision shooting.
Maybe there is some scientific way to locate that wallow, like a drone with thermal imaging?🤷🏻‍♂️

--- End quote ---
This is an old thread I bet there is no pork to be found here anymore. ;)  However I bet if detailed topographic maps are available they might give better clues + hog sign.

Nomadic Pirate:

--- Quote from: BoilBoyles on July 12, 2021, 04:03:19 AM ---Great shot and lovely rifle! Love the traditional look on these rifles.
Are these made in .25 or is yours a custom? Quick look up and couldn't find anything in .25 for that model.

--- End quote ---

Those stocks come on the Gamo Winchester .357 and .45

But you can put them on any Rainstorm like I did on this .25

mrbulk:

--- Quote from: BigBird on July 12, 2021, 01:10:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: mrbulk on July 12, 2021, 05:42:54 AM ---I see you are back at it Manny, great precision shooting.

--- End quote ---
This is an old thread I bet there is no pork to be found here anymore. ;)  However I bet if detailed topographic maps are available they might give better clues + hog sign.

--- End quote ---

Dan, I did not even realize the last post (before that one fresh post yesterday that made me post) was from Aug 2020! Them wallows have Definitely changed locations or perhaps even vanished entirely by now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version