GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Model 70 .25 take a young boar

<< < (3/4) > >>

avator:
Seems like huffing and puffing works pretty well.... in this case anyways.

Madd Hatter:

--- Quote from: BigBird on August 16, 2020, 04:09:43 AM ---Nice hunting!  I just got done watching some crazy Hog Hunters series on TV where they trap hogs instead of shooting them.  And then they RELOCATE(!) some.  Refreshing to see one taken out as it should be.  These things ruin the environment.

Also, he didn't know what hit him but if he had the chance to look he'd swear it was a PB Model 70.  I like that stock.

--- End quote ---
They can relocate them to my property!

JuryRigger:
Good shootin'
Jesse

BigBird:

--- Quote from: Madd Hatter on July 12, 2021, 04:38:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: BigBird on August 16, 2020, 04:09:43 AM ---Nice hunting!  I just got done watching some crazy Hog Hunters series on TV where they trap hogs instead of shooting them.  And then they RELOCATE(!) some.  Refreshing to see one taken out as it should be.  These things ruin the environment.

Also, he didn't know what hit him but if he had the chance to look he'd swear it was a PB Model 70.  I like that stock.

--- End quote ---
They can relocate them to my property!

--- End quote ---

They need to relocate them to a food shelter if they are going to go through the trouble of trapping them.  You can't relocate a destructive invasive species.  Dang politically correctness.  Nobody likes BACON??

Madd Hatter:
We have javalina around us but they aren't very good to eat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version