GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

Entry Pics for N.U.A.H.

(1/1)

Pappy:
Marty, as requested .... below are the pics you had asked me to post here.
Thanks;

Pappy / Allan

marty2:
Congratulations Expert Pappy. Welcome to the Club, you've been added to the members list.

Pappy:
Yay!!!!! Thanks Marty for taking the time to handle the logistics.
Now I need to practice to achieve Master level, so I can talk smack to that Steve (Nitrocrushr) guy.  He aggravates me!  ;) ;D ;D

Pappy / Allan

Nitrocrushr:

--- Quote from: Pappy on August 03, 2017, 07:02:05 PM ---Yay!!!!! Thanks Marty for taking the time to handle the logistics.
Now I need to practice to achieve Master level, so I can talk smack to that Steve (Nitrocrushr) guy.  He aggravates me!  ;) ;D ;D

Pappy / Allan

--- End quote ---

Now how did I miss this post....lol  :o Congratulations!!!!! You're not fooling anyone, you never really had to get to Master status ahead of me for smack talk ;D

Steve

Pappy:

--- Quote from: Nitrocrushr on August 27, 2017, 07:30:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pappy on August 03, 2017, 07:02:05 PM ---Yay!!!!! Thanks Marty for taking the time to handle the logistics.

Pappy / Allan

--- End quote ---

Now how did I miss this post....lol  :o Congratulations!!!!! You're not fooling anyone, you never really had to get to Master status ahead of me for smack talk ;D

Steve

--- End quote ---

See ...... now I have to "take it" until I can group for Expert.   :(   
 ;D ;D ;D

Did any of this group attend the PA CUP in Ohio last weekend?  I spent Saturday there, fun day, lots of nice people.  Serious FT airgunners with serious high-end quality rifles and glass.  It was cool learning about their rigs, and seeing them in action.  Interesting .... you can easily drop $3k to $10k on a competition rig, but when that wind blows like it did, all bets are off hitting that kill zone.  I attended 2 years ago, similar crowd, similar turnout.  Bought a bunch of sets of Silhouette targets, hoping to practice up, and enter in that next year.  Tyler from PA keeps promising to have a benchrest match, lot of people liked that idea and would compete ..... I would love that.

Pappy / Allan

Pappy / Allan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version