GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Name that Crosman gun!

(1/3) > >>

lizzie:
Because I can't, for the life of me, remember what the model was! :D

I was in Walmart this afternoon, and needed some CPHP's, so while back there, I looked to see what they are selling for air rifles lately.
They had the usual little Daisey bb guns, and a couple of breakbarrels which are chinese made, but I noticed a new Crosman (new, as in *I haven't seen it before*)

It was a multi-pump pneumatic, looked pretty similar to the Airmaster77, but I believe it was a little larger. Black plastic stock, kind of "traditional" looking. Advertised to shoot "up to" 1000 fps.
Is it a good gun?
It was only 50 dollars, and I thought about picking one up, but if it's not American made, I may pass on it....at least until I find one in a pawn shop for 15 dollars. Haha

Anyone familiar with it?

Xraycer:
1077?

Matchstickshooter:
I'll guess it's the Legacy if it's multi pump.  AirMaster and 2100 are the same, and the Legacy kind of looks like the 2100 receiver.

http://www.crosman.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/l/clgy1000kt_00.jpeg

Xraycer:

--- Quote from: Matchstickshooter on August 30, 2018, 11:19:16 PM ---I'll guess it's the Legacy if it's multi pump.  AirMaster and 2100 are the same, and the Legacy kind of looks like the 2100 receiver.

--- End quote ---
Oops, my bad! I forgot Lizzie stated multi-pump.
Legacy1000 sounds about right

Matchstickshooter:
Found a pic of it...and added to my response, up top.

A buddy has one,thinks it's rather flimsy.

Some have modded a 2100 metal receiver to them...

Between the two I'd rather have the 1077!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version