GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Norma Pellets

(1/4) > >>

Whatsquirrel:
Has anyone tried these?? I was in academy this morning looking around & seen these. They had the Golden Trophy FT 15.89’s. I didn’t grab any cause I got caught off guard by the H&N Hunter Extremes & grabbed those. They had a ton of .177 H&N Extremes & the Norma .177 Golden Trophy FT. Maybe in my way back through I’ll stop by & grab some.

JimD:
My son gave me some of the 22 caliber ones, both the target and the others.  Neither shot well in my Prod but they seemed to be nicely made pellets. 

Blowpipe Sam:
One of my vintage Crosman 1400’s will stack the Norma GTFT’s at thirty yards.  It is now my go to pellet for Ol’ Stumpy.  Don’t shoot worth squat in any other .22 I own.  Midway USA is advertising them for about nine bucks a tin and they also have a 17gr version for the same price.  Haven’t tried the 17gr ones yet.

crazyhorse1:
They are not good at all. At least in any of my 15 rifles...

Mallard57:
Hi,
I have a .22 Synrod and most of the available pellets around here are Norma. I've got both the 15.9 gr and the 17.6 gr pellets. The 15.9 don't shoot very well at all but the 17.6 have potential. Twenty five yard groups are good for the 17.6, 50 yard groups might take some work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version