GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

Beeman Model 1358 Bullpup: Complete review

(1/3) > >>

Hajimoto:
What's going on people!
I'd like to share my review video of the very affordable Beeman Model 1358 .22 cal.
It is an underlever cocking bullpup that can be snagged for under $330 USD (as of July 1, 2021)
The Model 1358 will not dethrone some of the great bullpup PCP's on the market but it certainly allows folks that were curious to try a bullpup to do just that.

Please subscribe and let me know if you have any questions.

Back_Roads:
 Watched it last night, can not wait to see what you do with this little gem.

Racer1:
Nice video per your usual quality standards! When will we be seeing some of your MOJO
on this little gem? Several of us own one and are anxious o follow your mods. ;)

Hajimoto:

--- Quote from: Racer1 on July 10, 2021, 09:04:33 PM ---Nice video per your usual quality standards! When will we be seeing some of your MOJO
on this little gem? Several of us own one and are anxious o follow your mods. ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the kind words. I do plan on making some improvements to the action smoothness, trigger, and sound level for sure.
The issue I have is being able to actually get this work into action based on my current project schedule.

abearden278:

--- Quote from: Hajimoto on July 11, 2021, 07:40:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Racer1 on July 10, 2021, 09:04:33 PM ---Nice video per your usual quality standards! When will we be seeing some of your MOJO

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the kind words. I do plan on making some improvements to the action smoothness, trigger, and sound level for sure.
The issue I have is being able to actually get this work into action based on my current project schedule.

--- End quote ---

Sir,

Any updates with this BP?

I just purchased one and will be looking to make a few adjustments and was curious as to what, if anything you have done to this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version