GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Shadows Place

Yes alive

<< < (6/6)

NautclRltr:
Wishing you swift and full recovery. If you can gain encouragement from learning the value of your posts, I can offer this: I read most of your posts concerning pest racoons because my uncle (now deceased) had a problem a couple of years ago. After wondering if I needed another more powerful tool, I learned from your writings that if you wait for Shadow’s favorite presentation, one .177 will perform the task - and so it did several times with my NP2.  Now, I fondly look back on those experiences with my skeptical uncle who gained new respect for his nephew. I have an idea that I am not the only one that has learned a thing or two from your posts on this forum. Thanks for helping me make those memories!

Tater:
Great post Glenn. I hope Shadow is still doing well.

Wolfer:
We are all big boys, just worry about taking care of yourself. I am sure we will here from you soon.   Mike

only1harry:
Oh shoot, how did I miss this?  Glad to hear from you brother Ed! 

It's lonely here with only 2 old Musketeers.  I know you 'll overcome this and be back to us better than ever to complete the team.  Looking forward to seeing you soon and reading your stories.

Harry

Mauser:
God bless ,take your time and get well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version