GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Shadows Place

Family First

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gertrude:
Good to have you back Ed. You have been missed.
Glad your pops is on the mend.
Looking forward to more of your Spread the Lead stories.

Bicycleman:
It is good to hear that your dad is better.  And you are to be proud of yourself for being there when he needed you.
Welcome back to the Forum.  Many times I said a little prayer that things were okay with you.

ezman604:
Hey brother Ed, glad to have you back. As I said in the message to you earlier, we have all been concerned about you and your family. I know it was a stressful time but glad you were able to make the trip and spend time with your Dad, your hero. That time is very special and memorable. I hope he continues to mend. But like you said, it's especially tough to mend and run a farm at the same time.
You're a good man Ed and your family (1st and 2nd family) are proud of you and honored to have you.
GOD Bless

screwwork:
Welcome back ED! Missed your posts buddy.
Family first, is always a good thing and important. Best wishes for your dad.

shadow:
Thanks brothers :D and good to get back after it. I was just getting into some pest control when called away to tend to my father :D but with his health stable I jumped back into it to shake off the rust and hooked back up with the resident that I do pest control for. The evening was active with several C-rats and Bandits but didn't feel comfortable with the shot placement. The wee hours of the morning were a different story when I set up down at the ole hide story to follow. Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version