GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Shadows Place

Back from the dead lol

(1/3) > >>

shadow:
Been a poopy year so far with the ole hunt rig hitting black ice and kissing a wall :-[ and then spending all my free time and battling the weather to get it squared back p and back on the road. Darn sure I'm ready to get back after critters that's if life's little hiccups don't start up again lol. Ed

dk1677:
Sorry to hear that Bro Ed, but good to see you on. ( was getting ready to send up a flaming nutter  ;D)

screwwork:
Nice to see ya back Ed, sorry to hear about the ole hunting rig skating on black ice then kissing a wall!
Hope you're ok from the crash, those little kisses can sure hurt the ole body!

You gonna put the hurt on some chicken thieves, they have been running amuck with you being away for awhile.

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:

--- Quote from: shadow on March 03, 2018, 04:16:41 PM ---Been a poopy year so far with the ole hunt rig hitting black ice and kissing a wall :-[ and then spending all my free time and battling the weather to get it squared back p and back on the road. Darn sure I'm ready to get back after critters that's if life's little hiccups don't start up again lol. Ed

--- End quote ---

Gee Whiz Ed...That would make me just cry if I piled up my old Dodge 3/4 ton pick-up. I run EXTREEM winter rated A/T's on my Power Wagon during winter months.  I used to run Blizacks on it but they not so good in fall and spring mud. The Blizacks are the very best in snow and ice though. If I get on any SERIOUS ice.. I chain it up, all 4, with Diamond Pattern Vee Bar Chains. I have a set of TSL Swampers that I can put on in the summer.      I'm happy that you got your hunt rig back up and running. I'll be watching for your hunting posts.      My Best Wishes - Tom

RBQChicken:
Just today I was thinking I haven't see any of Shadow's great sniping posts for quite awhile.  Hope your situation improves soon, and you are back in the hide and posting about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version