GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

I got a mouse the other night

(1/2) > >>

kbstingwing:
the other night it was pouring rain and a friend came over to yak, I was showing him an old guitar I have and accidentally knocked over the Beeman/Weihrauch HW100, it fell over to the side and the barrel struck the leg of the Hoya lift that is stored next to the guitars, the barrel bounced on the leg pretty hard and I thought "NOOOOOOO", it looked bent but I couldn't tell, :'( , it is shrouded too, so later that night a Mouse was at the All Night Buffet, with just it's head sticking up from the back space behind the feeder, it was looking at the pile of PB on the top platform, I grabbed the HW100 and set it up on the tripod, took aim for a Lobotomy shot and sure enough it was right on the money........ wheeeew, I got lucky and the barrel is not bent at all and the mouse wound up as an Item on the buffet menu.... Crow ate it for breakfast snack in the morning.... ;D

I moved the HW100 to a better spot where it cannot be knocked over ;D

A.K.A. Tommy Boy:
Good Shooting Kevin !     Happy Day For You (Your Gun Was O.K) ....Happy Day for the crow( It Got a Free Meal )......Very BAD Day for the Mouse ! (Well ...We All.. Know What Happened... to Mr. Mouse ! )  ;)              Best Wishes - Tom

Wayne52:
Great shooting on the mouse Kevin !!!

Tater:
Nice shooting Kevin. The first shot after a tip-over is always iffy.

franz62:
It went well, the bent barrel is the worst thing for a rifle.
HW parts are expensive.

The mouse is the one who paid the expense

Ciao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version