GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Optics, Range estimation & related subjects

Decent 4 x 16 AO Scope

(1/2) > >>

Jeff A:
What up guys and gals... I looking for a good quality scope 4 x 16 AO for my flashpup .25 (which by the way is an awesome rifle! Dime size groups at 50yds w/ JSB king 25.39gr) I had the Pinty 4 x 16 and it was a POS. The eye relief was awful, and what really did it in was the AO. At 50yrds(confirmed 50 by pace counting and range finder) I had to dial it to 75yrds to get a clear image, and my POI would change from clear sight to true range. I wasn't to happy with it despite having heard of it from this forum and the good reviews... I love my UTG 3 x 9 on my Prod but have seen mixed reviews on the 4 x 16 UTG. Please help! Keep it reasonable... i would love to be one of you guys who are fortunate to be able to have the 400+ dollar scopes, but I'm in the 100 (maybe a little more) range. Once again thanks for all your input and I truly value your guys thoughts!

Rick67:
Athlon Talos 4 to 16 x 40 mildot.

bmb:
Following this post.

P S is that dog a toller?

Stinger177:
Jeff - Check your PM. I may have a solution for you.

Dennis

c_m_shooter:
It is normal for the range markings on the wheel to not be calibrated.  If you were able to dial up a clear image, it is working fine.  When we shoot field target all our scopes dials are covered with tape and marked the way we need them to be marked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version