GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

So this is what it's all about!? - 2018 ISSF 10m Air Rifle World Cup video

(1/5) > >>

Stinger177:
The action starts around 4:30 into it.
I'm not sure I could stand the excitement and stress.
Let's not talk about my shooting (dis)abilities.

I DO know that I would just about kill for any one of those rifles though.

chico:
not much excitement unless you're a shooter . . .
the stress is self-induced, until you learn to control it . . .

take a trip to Colorado Springs to the Olympic Training center some time - superb facility - superb shooters . . . and i will wager money that anyone there will do what they can to help you become a better shooter . . .

Stinger177:

--- Quote ---and i will wager money that anyone there will do what they can to help you become a better shooter . . .
--- End quote ---

I'm sure they would.

I'm trying to find a club in the Denver Metro area that has air gun shooting events. I would like to get involved.

Amazing how involved this sport really is. Specialized clothing, etc.

Dude has a T-shirt with ISSF TV on it. Comcast doesn't provide that channel in this area.  ;) :D

DonC:
I have a 10 meter Feinwerkbau however my front and rear sights are not elevated like these shooters. I assume this allows a more heads up stance. these "standoffs" must be avalable some where. Does anyone here have the elevated sights?
TIA

Stinger177:
I'm very new to all of the variations of sights, but I'm also hungry to learn about them.

My knowledge is limited to browsing around on various merchant website. Here is one that has a LOT of stuff; FWB, Anschutz, Walther and more: www.champchoice.com .

What model FWB do you have? I'm jealous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version