Pyramyd Air
Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets

Author Topic: Really FedEx?  (Read 233 times))

Online bantam5s

• They might sound like a lot of work till you realize you only need 3-4 pumps for plinking.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Really FedEx?
« on: May 03, 2021, 12:49:18 PM »
My resetting gamo rocker pellet trap has been in Sacramento for the past week.
This morning it went to Ft Worth Texas then back here to the local distribution center in Durham Ca where it got on the truck in route for delivery.
Why let it sit there then randomly send it to Texas and back real quick ?
Was it accidentally left on a cargo plane or something ?

I would assume that means I'll have it today,  but with FedEx my luck is the worst and i don't know what to believe anymore.
  • USA CA Arbuckle
some days you kill it and some days you choke, some days you blast off and some days you just smoke

Offline CraigH

• GTA Senior Contributor
Re: Really FedEx?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 02:06:54 PM »
Whether UPS, FedEx, or USPS, I always expect the worst.   More often than not, I get to be right.     ::)

Watching tracking is not recommended for the easily irritated or faint of heart.    :(
  • Lone Tree, Colorado
With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Online bantam5s

• They might sound like a lot of work till you realize you only need 3-4 pumps for plinking.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 03:01:04 PM »
Whether UPS, FedEx, or USPS, I always expect the worst.   More often than not, I get to be right.     ::)

Watching tracking is not recommended for the easily irritated or faint of heart.    :(
Oh I know, but it was worse when I was a kid and I couldn't just watch a tracking number with a device in the palm of my hand.
Ups always seems to work out best for me, but that's the one I end up with the least.
I've had some issues with USPS like everyone,  but FedEx is always the worst for mem
  • USA CA Arbuckle
some days you kill it and some days you choke, some days you blast off and some days you just smoke

Offline Duane38

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 05:46:11 PM »
This morning it went to Ft Worth Texas then back here to the local distribution center in Durham Ca where it got on the truck in route for delivery.

I would assume that means I'll have it today,  but with FedEx my luck is the worst and i don't know what to believe anymore.

This is why you stay in school, kids.
  • Stafford, Va

Offline Back_Roads

• I Got A 10 Pump BB Gun :) BB Guns Got Much More Complicated :)
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 1st Edition Crosman 760 Pump Master
    • Back_Roads Airgunning
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 08:55:22 PM »
 Soon as FedEx is done hauling 80 lbs of cat litter around the country to my house, they will have room for your airgun stuff... sorry  ???
  • Wisconsin Collins ;Hunters Paradise; Theres a Sign in town to prove it :)
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hMPAjvTtuu7DoNzBZzuKQ?view_as=subscriber
 Below is a collection of helpful airgun videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLASJo4rBxMImx-kNnbppkIBV86G5Yentf

Offline Airgunnr88

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 09:24:33 PM »
Fedex is the worst!  I ordered my first PCP hand pump a few weeks ago, and I cringed when I saw it was shipped by Fedex.  It got to a city about an hour away from me and sat there for 9 days!  Luckily the rifle is also backordered until who knows when, so the shipping snafu didn't stop me from shooting.  That would have really made me mad.

Offline guru1ofatl

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 10:15:27 PM »
I ordered something from Jacksonville, FL.
I'm in Atlanta, GA.

It went from Jacksonville to Savannah, to Ohio, and back to Georgia.
I think that package ended up with more frequent flier miles that year than I did.
  • USA, GA, Atlanta

Online bantam5s

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 11:16:21 PM »

This is why you stay in school, kids.
??? ???
  • USA CA Arbuckle

Online bantam5s

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 11:19:38 PM »
Now it has apparently been delivered according to FedEx.
Yeah right,  I went to the post office and there was no key or slip in my box so no it has not been delivered.

The problem is they are not the USPS who they are obviously speaking for and ignorantly if I might add, being at the post office and being delivered are not the same thing, especially when the destination is specifically my po box and not the local post office.
  • USA CA Arbuckle

Offline Airgunnr88

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 12:20:45 AM »
Now it has apparently been delivered according to FedEx.
Yeah right,  I went to the post office and there was no key or slip in my box so no it has not been delivered.

The problem is they are not the USPS who they are obviously speaking for and ignorantly if I might add, being at the post office and being delivered are not the same thing, especially when the destination is specifically my po box and not the local post office.

I also have a PO box, so this happens to me, too.  Fedex "delivers" the package to the USPS, which shuffles it around for a while before it finally gets to the PO box.

Offline kkarmical

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 01:46:56 AM »

Waiting for a rack for my car that took 2 days to get to Sacramento from. SoCal warehouse, and according to tracking has departed Sacramento 2 days ago but system shows in transit🙄.
I hate FedEx.
Only reason I bought it was because last week they claimed it would be delivered by Thursday.
If I can catch the delivery, I may refuse it.
I actually hope it doesn't get delivered at this point..
  • Fairfield, CA
Artemis PP750 .22
Taipan Vet Shorty .25
Kral NP-03 .25
Airforce TalonP
Mrod Bullpup .25
Kral P/Breaker .22
SPA P-12 .22

Online Madd Hatter

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 12:25:17 PM »
Wife ordered some antibiotics for one of our dogs we had just got that had a really bad UTI. She's 12 years old. Fedex kept saying it was undeliverable. Ended up taking a week to finally get it. In the meantime we're panicking 😳. This dog needs thous meds as we're afraid of her kidneys shutting down. We were lucky to be able to get the meds else where so she did get well and is living at my daughter's now. Found out that Fedex had changed the company they contracted with and the driver wasn't familiar with how things get delivered around here. He's doing a lot better now.
  • Juniper woods ranch   AZ
Be like the weather. It don't care what anybody thinks.

10 shots Aspen 25 yards

Online bantam5s

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 02:30:11 PM »
Dang !
I just made another order with PA and forgot to give my home adress instead, now gotta go through the hassle of of the FedEx to USPS transfer again  :-[

Man I really wish I could have a home mailing adress.
  • USA CA Arbuckle