Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Synthetic mRNA Covid vaccines: A Risk-Benefit Analysis  (Read 2679 times - 2 votes) 
)

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Re: Synthetic mRNA Covid vaccines: A Risk-Benefit Analysis
« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2021, 12:28:23 PM »
forget the CDC the real experts are here at GTA folks. 

;)
  • USA, TX, DFW
"Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." -anonymous

Offline Mr.P

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2021, 12:31:32 PM »
Here you go
  • USA, OR, Portland

Offline Longbob

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2021, 12:35:10 PM »

The ultimate explanation for the plunge in cases will likely take months if not years to fully explain, though Cook from the University of Florida said the natural ebb and flow of the virus — what epidemiologists call "seasonality" — might be a factor.
--

Seasonal flu is waning. People aren’t running to get tested for every slight symptom, the game is over. Pack it up for another year, we’re bored.

Exactly.....that's one of the things I have not been able to figure out about all the public hysteria. People have been acting like we were going to be stuck with covid from here on out, and eventually it would kill us all. That just is NOT the case. Viruses mutate, and those mutations are usually beneficial for US.

In a related story, the NYT has a current headline about how bad things are in Brazil, and that the rest of the world needs to beward, lest we all end up like Brazil. So....I looked up the stats. Brazil's mortality rate is considerably less than our own, and they are not dying left and right in the streets. I have become so disgusted with the news media reports that I don't take any of them seriously, and I don't believe a word that comes out of the CDC anymore, nor Fauci. They seem to have all bought into the fearmongering garbage, and I am SO done with it.

NYT telling fibs to the public again? Naw, say it ain't so.
A news / history site I like to read is the former 'tomato bubble', recently renamed to the 'realhistorychannel'.
They have this ongoing series titled the 'Anti-New York Times'.
They'll take a typical NYT piece, dissect it, tear it apart, show all the holes in it, etc.

As for Covid: I figure Nature's "Herd Immunity" has been reached, so Covid 19 is disappearing.

Or, alternatively, ... They lowered their fake test PCR cycles. That reduces the amount of positives. Which are not actually positives anyway.
  • United States, Lufkin, Texas
Crosman modded .22 Summit Ranger NP2 Gas Piston w/ Tasco 2.5-10x42AO & Geo LDC
Crosman modded .177 Optimus Spring Piston w/ Hatsan 3-9X40AO
Crosman modded 1322 Backpacker Multi Pump w/ Tasco 2-7X32AO & Geo LDC
Crosman modded 1377 Multi Pump w/ NcStar 2.5x30
Crosman modded 1322 Multi Pump w/ CP 2x20
Benjamin slightly modded 392 Multi Pump w/ Williams 5D-SH
Winchester modded multi pump .177 1977XS w/ Barska 4X32AO & Geo LDC
Beeman slightly modded P-17 Single Pump w/ RWS 1.7x20
Daisy modded 408 CO2 w/ Pinty reflex dot sight
Daisy 415 CO2
Daisy 426 CO2
Gamo P-23 CO2

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2021, 12:40:16 PM »

The ultimate explanation for the plunge in cases will likely take months if not years to fully explain, though Cook from the University of Florida said the natural ebb and flow of the virus — what epidemiologists call "seasonality" — might be a factor.
--

Seasonal flu is waning. People aren’t running to get tested for every slight symptom, the game is over. Pack it up for another year, we’re bored.

Exactly.....that's one of the things I have not been able to figure out about all the public hysteria. People have been acting like we were going to be stuck with covid from here on out, and eventually it would kill us all. That just is NOT the case. Viruses mutate, and those mutations are usually beneficial for US.

In a related story, the NYT has a current headline about how bad things are in Brazil, and that the rest of the world needs to beward, lest we all end up like Brazil. So....I looked up the stats. Brazil's mortality rate is considerably less than our own, and they are not dying left and right in the streets. I have become so disgusted with the news media reports that I don't take any of them seriously, and I don't believe a word that comes out of the CDC anymore, nor Fauci. They seem to have all bought into the fearmongering garbage, and I am SO done with it.

A news / history site I like to read is the former 'tomato bubble', recently renamed to the 'realhistorychannel'.
They'll take a typical NYT piece, dissect it, tear it apart, show all the holes in it, etc.

As for Covid: I figure Nature's "Herd Immunity" has been reached, so Covid 19 is disappearing.

Or, alternatively, ... They lowered their fake test PCR cycles. That reduces the amount of positives. Which are not actually positives anyway.

Iirc, last I heard, we (Americans) are at around 40% herd immunity, and are expecting to be considered actually "full" herd immunity in April or May of this year.
  • USA, TX, DFW
"Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." -anonymous

Offline Longbob

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2021, 12:54:01 PM »
Iirc, last I heard, we (Americans) are at around 40% herd immunity, and are expecting to be considered actually "full" herd immunity in April or May of this year.

Ok, you got me. It's because "Covid" is the flu. It disappears in spring.

Like I said last week in the 'I got shot' thread ... "It's just the flu, guys".
Daisy 415 CO2
Daisy 426 CO2
Gamo P-23 CO2

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2021, 12:59:30 PM »
Different viruses...
Covid is a coronavirus
Flu is caused by either influlenza A or influenza B
  • USA, TX, DFW

Offline Mr.P

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2021, 01:55:55 PM »
Updated meme:
  • USA, OR, Portland

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2021, 02:07:00 PM »
That's enough with the ridicule...We're discussing covid and the vaccine, if you'd like to join in.
  • USA, TX, DFW

Offline Longbob

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2021, 02:32:22 PM »
CDC has some major 'splainin ta do....

“THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) STANDS ACCUSED OF VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW BY INFLATING CORONAVIRUS FATALITY NUMBERS, ACCORDING TO STUNNING INFORMATION OBTAINED BY NATIONAL FILE.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf

CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. The study, “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective,” was authored by Henry Ealy, Michael McEvoy, Daniel Chong, John Nowicki , Monica Sava, Sandeep Gupta, David White, James Jordan , Daniel Simon, and Paul Anderson.”

The study is 25 pages long with over 100 citations.
Daisy 415 CO2
Daisy 426 CO2
Gamo P-23 CO2

Offline Horatio

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Us Italians build important stuff.
« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2021, 02:36:16 PM »

--

Wouldn’t be surprised if they still end up forcing the vaccine. Follow the money/lobbying.

On a side note we are asking questions trying to figure out what is going on. Mr. P ridicules those not blindly following the mainstream narrative. Perfect response from someone in education (ahem.. indoctrination) and exactly why my kids are homeschooled.
  • Lakewood CA
No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.

Offline Privateer

• Village Idiot
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Air is free until you start compressing it!
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2021, 03:06:11 PM »
Foil Cap on and Twilight Zone music playing.
 ::)
  • Nevada, Ohio
Fleabag Whisperer

Offline Longbob

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2021, 03:17:50 PM »
August 23, 2020 – The CDC reports 32,582
total fatalities for New York state. The
New York State Department of Health reports
25,282 for the same day. This is an inflated
discrepancy by the CDC of 7,300 fatalities
that they cannot justify, and another example of how the data they are publishing is
compromised.[30][81]
https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf
Daisy 415 CO2
Daisy 426 CO2
Gamo P-23 CO2

Offline Privateer

• Village Idiot
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Air is free until you start compressing it!
« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2021, 03:26:12 PM »
I'll just keep the foil cap on and music playing as I back out of this thread.

I'll visit conspiracy sites to read this kind of stuff.
Not saying your right or wrong I just don't come to GTA for this.

Oh. Robert! Maybe you want to explain to EVERYONE how you took to PM to try to attack me?
Pretty lame approach when you could have just ignored me like most people do.

Rules say I can't post those here so I won't.
Nothing says I can't forward them!

Welcome to my Ignore list.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:09:07 PM by Privateer »
  • Nevada, Ohio
Fleabag Whisperer

Offline Longbob

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2021, 04:12:17 PM »
Hmm...major expose about Anthony Fauci came out today. Talk about having feet of clay and sleeping w/ the enemy.
https://djhjmedia.com/kari/bombshell-documents-prove-that-fauci-was-working-with-communist-party-on-covid/
Daisy 415 CO2
Daisy 426 CO2
Gamo P-23 CO2

Offline K.O.

• Eternally Tinkering
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2021, 04:44:34 PM »
That's enough with the ridicule...We're discussing covid and the vaccine, if you'd like to join in.

Really I thought we were discussing morons and hysteria and how we are all stupid and indoctrinated...

It is would be funny how this is going if it was not so sad...  I can be sent cowardly pm about harassing over my post and  then a second one trying to say I am breaking rules and in a very rude tone... an attempt at intimidation... then his next post is calling folks from Wenatchee idiots... Funny how much of a coincidence that is... OH and he can read the kids minds...

Funny how he Hammering Hank died of the injection...not natural causes... oh I get It more conspiracy... His doc and the medical examiner are also in on the con...

this is not a discussion it is getting bombarded with non fact mix with very little fact...  And only believers can Insult

Have said before here...Proud to live in Wenatchee... Used to be Proud to be here... This thread makes me SICK... And since LONG what comes out of a horses rear can call idiots... I feel free to call him what comes out of a horse used hay... I am out of the thread and will continue to try to be a constructive force in the rest of this forum...

Enjoy the Echo chamber...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:48:47 PM by K.O. »
  • The Great Northwest, United States, Washington
PC77 steel breech 18.7" barrel,  700 fps @ 15 & 755 @ 20 pumps with 7.4g Crosman points

1322 steel breech 14.5" barrel, 640-650 fps @ 22 pumps w/14.3g CPHP

1322 MLT steel breech 19" barrel, 682 fps @ 22 pumps w/14.3g CPHP,  13xx/66 hybrid

1322XLT 22" barrel, 700 fps  @ 11 pumps & 750 @ 16 w/14.3g CPHP,   13xx/2100 hybrid

MK-1322 steel breech 22" barrel, 750 fps @ 17 pumps & 805 @ 22 w/14.3g CPHP,   Mk-177/2240/13xx hybrid

U.S. Shooting Team 953  reduced valve, 525 fps w/ 7.4g points

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2021, 04:56:45 PM »
Looks like this one has run its course...
  • USA, TX, DFW