Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Wear The Mask  (Read 937 times))

Offline JohnnyPDX

• GTA Senior Contributor
Wear The Mask
« on: December 07, 2020, 07:58:53 PM »
Just kidding.

After all that back and forth we still talk to each other about AIRGUNS. Amazingly Awesome. We are devoted to our sport and good people.

Merry Christmas Folks

Offline Duce

• Plinker
  • yes
Re: Wear The Mask
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 08:38:59 PM »
Just kidding.

After all that back and forth we still talk to each other about AIRGUNS. Amazingly Awesome. We are devoted to our sport and good people.

Merry Christmas Folks

That's what separates  us from the left. 

Happy Holliday's
  • U.S, Charlestown IN

Offline Mr.P

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 01:59:19 AM »
But... what if we ARE the left? it turns out that people are just people if you get over all that political label stuff. 
  • USA, OR, Portland

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 02:04:13 AM »
 Turn off the TV and guess what we all return to being humans. Merry Christmas everyone
  • USA, CA, Mt. Shasta
Raptor mini .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
so many more

Offline buldawg76

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 02:21:01 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

BD
  • Oxford, Alabama
Benjamin Marauder 177 in Boyds blaster stock 
Benjamin Marauder25 Wicked Air rifles bottled
Hatsan 22 AT 44S10 long
FWB 124 177 Tuned
FWB 300s Match L 177 Tuned
FWB 300s Match Junior 177 Tuned
Diana 48 177 Vortek Tuned
Xisisco 60C PCP Tuned 22
Xisisco 60C PCP 177 tuned LW barrel
Benjamin Titan NP 22 Tuned GRT trigger
Crosman Titan GP 22 Tuned GRT trigger
Crosman Venom 177 Tuned GRT trigger
Taipan Mutant Standard 22, BSA FFP 4x14x44 scope
TX200 , TL 22mm kit 177
B-40, TL 22mm kit 177
B50 in 51 stock Tuned .177
CH2009 challenger 177
1720T carbine regulated 177
Prod carbine with AR butt stock 22
CZ200 regulated 177
C9 silver streak 20 rocker safety
Crosman 1400 X 2 177 and 22
B28 Mike Melick tuned 25
Hatsan flash 25
Daisy 853 X 5 177
B3-2 177
Benji Maximus 177 Mrod trigger
QB 78/79 177 and 22 HPA bottled
HW Blue Laminate 97 .22cal tuned
1966 Diana model 60 Tyro resealed and tuned

Bikes, Guns and Family is all I need for a good day

Offline Frank in Fairfield

• "Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement."
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 09:16:39 AM »
Just kidding.

Merry Christmas Folks

• Fairfield, CA, USA
AA TX200, .177
Avanti 499B
Baikal IZH46M
Beeman P17
Beeman R1, .177
Benjamin Marauder, Gen I, .177
Benjamin Marauder, Gen I, .22
Benjamin Marauder, Gen I, .25
Crosman 1720T
Crosman 2300S
Daisy Model 25, Variant 7
FWB 300S
Diana 52, .177
Sheridan C9a
Weihrauch HW35e, .177

Offline JuryRigger

• Expert
  • NUAH Club member 11/12/2020 Diana 350 N-Tec Mag.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 10:24:48 AM »
Just kidding.

Merry Christmas Folks

That's what separates  us from the left. 

Happy Holliday's

But... what if we ARE the left? it turns out that people are just people if you get over all that political label stuff. 
Maybe that's half the problem... Not wishing to start a discussion, but I can say that I am guilty as charged in that respect.... It is far to easy to put someone else in a "box" with a label, without realizing you did it. I personally know that I may have/did "label" some on here, and was also labelled myself...
Turn off the TV and guess what we all return to being humans. Merry Christmas everyone
Oldpro, I think that about sums it up.
Take care all, may your homes be filled with happiness and light this holiday season.
Jesse
  • Buckeye State
If you think about it long enough, there's a way to build almost anything out of almost anything.
(whether or not it works is another story...)-Me
Genius errs, if possible, more badly than pedantry. Mathematics, properly directed, cannot fail.-Captain Nemo
Diana N-Tec Panther 350 Magnum .22; and lots of ideas...
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

Offline Duce

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 09:36:31 PM »

Seldom watch TV.  Who has time for that  between working 16 hr shifts, trying  to get my farm off the ground, be a dad, and husband. Heck I seldom  get more than 4 hrs of sleep.

But point taken and we are all guilty  myself  included  of putting  people  into boxes.   I  have found that those screaming  tolerance  the loudest  are generally  the least tolerant and most likely  to advocate  using government  control/force to eliminate others rights they disagree  with.    Most often  the are associated  with one political party. 
       See there I go putting  people  into a box again. 

Happy  Holliday's  everyone. 

• U.S, Charlestown IN

Offline Nomadic Pirate

• Hog Seeker
  • News and entertainment
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2020, 02:34:43 AM »
Turn the TV off  ? ...Now ?
No way, the news are way to good lately :) :)

The holidays are gonna be super sweet, enjoy them everybody :) :)
  • North Shore Oahu Hawaii
Evanix REX Carbine         .357  180 FPE
Evanix REX Mini-Carbine    .357  150 FPE
Evanix REX Mini-Carbine II  .357  150 FPE
Evanix RainStorm  II            .30  100 FPE
Evanix RainStorm  II           .30   85  FPE
Evanix Storm Mini-Carbine  .30   70  FPE
Evanix Storm II Carbine     .25   70  FPE
Evanix MAX-ML                 .25   65  FPE
Evanix Storm II Model 70   .25   50  FPE

Offline mrbulk

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Little things affect little minds” - Thoreau
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 03:18:43 AM »
I pretty much quit even looking in on Facebook much less posting, ever since I found GTA.

You are my saviors!

(so yeah, please wear your masks so I gets to see you guys around here for a li'l longer)
  ;D ;D ;D
  • Las Vegas, NV, USA
Remember that none of this will matter in a hundred years. Have fun now.

Offline Novagun

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 03:50:31 AM »
Wear the Mask.
That smacks of C19. We still wear masks here on certain occassions and we do a lot of hand washing and sanitizing but that is us in the south pacific.
Despite all that-- yes turn the TV off and reap all the benefits.
Best wishes to you all for the festive season and keep on shooting straight.
  • New Zealand

Offline avator

• Global Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Happiness is a warm airgun... -Lennon Modded-
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 06:56:00 AM »
Less TV time give us more airgun shooting time..... win win.
I pay more than $200 a month for TV, internet and home phone service.... it should come with an ad blocker.
We record most shows we want to watch. That way we can skip past the ads. We also get to watch them when we want to.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:59:43 AM by avator »
  • From deep within the Rabbit Hole, Alabama

Offline Nomadic Pirate

• Hog Seeker
  • News and entertainment
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 12:20:27 PM »
Less TV time give us more airgun shooting time..... win win.
I pay more than $200 a month for TV, internet and home phone service.... it should come with an ad blocker.
We record most shows we want to watch. That way we can skip past the ads. We also get to watch them when we want to.

Yeah, I actually only watch the news on TV ( always on in the background ) :) :)
watch movies and shows on Amazon Prime in my own time :)
  • North Shore Oahu Hawaii
Evanix REX Carbine         .357  180 FPE
Evanix REX Mini-Carbine    .357  150 FPE
Evanix REX Mini-Carbine II  .357  150 FPE
Evanix RainStorm  II            .30  100 FPE
Evanix RainStorm  II           .30   85  FPE
Evanix Storm Mini-Carbine  .30   70  FPE
Evanix Storm II Carbine     .25   70  FPE
Evanix MAX-ML                 .25   65  FPE
Evanix Storm II Model 70   .25   50  FPE

Offline Sqrl Klr

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • America bless God
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 10:55:34 PM »
Concerning the masks it's about compliance not science. It's the tool being used for a worldwide takeover and whats called the great reset perpetrated by our govts. Please consider learning more about this C19 situation here guys as our freedoms are slipping away: https://banned.video/channel/david-icke

I'll be having a Merry Christmas and I hope you all will as well. ;)
There is much needed hope for the future. Our world is not falling out of place it's falling into place just as foretold. https://christinprophecy.org/

Offline JuryRigger

• Expert
  • NUAH Club member 11/12/2020 Diana 350 N-Tec Mag.
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 11:15:16 PM »
Can we not leave it as a cease-fire like all who have posted here have, and get back to airgunning?  :P The divide was closing, this thread was looming on the edge of page 2 and may have been forgotten.... Let's all try to avoid stirring up another hornet's nest that will take days to calm down; I participated in the last one and can fairly say it did not accomplish squat..... Other than more hard feelings, which this thread attempted to rectify. If you just had to say what you felt you had to, then I appreciate how you feel as I have felt the same way about my view-and am okay with that.
So Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and let us make a toast to an airgun forum where the targets are all downrange  :D.
Jesse
  • Buckeye State
If you think about it long enough, there's a way to build almost anything out of almost anything.
(whether or not it works is another story...)-Me
Genius errs, if possible, more badly than pedantry. Mathematics, properly directed, cannot fail.-Captain Nemo
Diana N-Tec Panther 350 Magnum .22; and lots of ideas...
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

Offline Sqrl Klr

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • America bless God
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2020, 12:53:36 AM »
I must have missed the fireworks as I haven't seen any dust ups here. Maybe whatever threads you're referring to got deleted before I saw them. No offense intended in my previous post as was just trying to help alert people who may not know about this communist takeover of not just our country but the world where they will ruin Thanksgiving, Christmas and everything else for us if we let them. Even if people disagree with my take it's still good to investigate it to know what those on that site I referenced are saying so people will have the full picture of what all sides are saying on the matter, especially as there are those in corporations, media and sites online who are silencing information and people they disagree with, and sometimes silencing people permanently as well which is cited by today's headline on this vaccine whistle blower found dead after saying she'd never commit suicide and if anything would happen to her it would be most likely homicide. I'm all about keeping peace with people and will cease fire on this, just remember also though that information is worth knowing whether one agrees or disagrees with it and most certainly when people are being prevented from seeing it and being killed over it. If people aren't willing to speak up about all of this then many will go without learning about it and we'll lose our way of life but I've spoken so I'll end here. 
There is much needed hope for the future. Our world is not falling out of place it's falling into place just as foretold. https://christinprophecy.org/

Offline avator

• Global Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Happiness is a warm airgun... -Lennon Modded-
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2020, 03:03:03 AM »
I must have missed the fireworks as I haven't seen any dust ups here. Maybe whatever threads you're referring to got deleted before I saw them. No offense intended in my previous post as was just trying to help alert people who may not know about this communist takeover of not just our country but the world where they will ruin Thanksgiving, Christmas and everything else for us if we let them. Even if people disagree with my take it's still good to investigate it to know what those on that site I referenced are saying so people will have the full picture of what all sides are saying on the matter, especially as there are those in corporations, media and sites online who are silencing information and people they disagree with, and sometimes silencing people permanently as well which is cited by today's headline on this vaccine whistle blower found dead after saying she'd never commit suicide and if anything would happen to her it would be most likely homicide. I'm all about keeping peace with people and will cease fire on this, just remember also though that information is worth knowing whether one agrees or disagrees with it and most certainly when people are being prevented from seeing it and being killed over it. If people aren't willing to speak up about all of this then many will go without learning about it and we'll lose our way of life but I've spoken so I'll end here.
The problem is.... we will not allow this to be the venue for that type of topic or discussion. We are an airgun forum. Anyone who has read the rules knows that and anyone who has not read the rules should do so and adhere to them.
Freedom of speech is a right in this country. But this is a forum of which it's members applied to join and were granted membership with the understanding that they read and follow a set of rules. I liken it to having a driver's license... it's not a right, it's a privilege that can be taken away if we break the laws.
This is the second attempt at discussing this topic and the second time it took this turn. There really is no reason to bring it up again as it will only divide us again.
  • From deep within the Rabbit Hole, Alabama