GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

I Don't Understand All the Please Upgrade to XX

(1/2) > >>

MarkTX:
I realize the intent is to go from shooter to marksman to sharpshooter or whatever, and that target grouping is the key. But I can't find anywhere what those requirements are. Can someone please point me in the right direction

Tims229:

--- Quote from: MarkTX on June 04, 2017, 09:20:37 PM ---I realize the intent is to go from shooter to marksman to sharpshooter or whatever, and that target grouping is the key. But I can't find anywhere what those requirements are. Can someone please point me in the right direction

--- End quote ---

That would be in the long range club thread. http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=205 the minimum distance to qualify is 100 yards. The rules are posted at the top in a sticky, loads of fun. Come join in the fun.

BenjiHunter:
Deleted. I misunderstood. :D

MarkTX:
That's gonna be a challenge with my sig rifle, but thanks for the info

Tims229:

--- Quote from: MarkTX on June 05, 2017, 12:24:09 AM ---That's gonna be a challenge with my sig rifle, but thanks for the info

--- End quote ---

That is the point of the club, the challenge. I assume you know it's limitations, but you never know until you try. I'm pretty sure that we least one of the members did it with a .177 break barrel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version