GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 10 Meter Off Hand Air Rifle Challenge Match

Post 10M Off Hand Rifle Challenge Match 1 Year 1 Scores Here

(1/1)

Random Plinker:
Feeling like an Olympian?  This match is for you!  The target for this challenging match is the ISSF 10 meter air rifle target used in Olympic competition, a.k.a. the NRA AR5 or NC-AR10 target.

Welcome to the inaugural season of the GTA 10M off hand air challenge match!  The due date for scores and a scan of the target sheet is Sunday 17 May 2015.

Match rules and target links are located here:  Rules and Targets for 10 Meter Off Hand Air Rifle Challenge Match

Please post the following information for your entry:

Name
Rifle
Sights
Caliber and Pellet
Score
Other details to share

SHOOT OFTEN, SHOOT SAFE and HAVE FUN

mobilemail:
If I post first, does that mean I win?  :-)  Not a great score, but we will chalk this one up to participation.
Mark/mobilemail
Benjamin Marauder .177
Beeman Kodiak 10.65gr
Hawke Sport 2-7x32@4

Random Plinker:
Inaugural post Mark!  That's a fine score.  Here's hoping others take Silver and Bronze, or knock you down from Gold to Bronze, to get this match going!

I've been toying with some ideas on modifying this experiment:  adjusting the shot count up to 40 (yeah, I know, that would force everyone to shoot off the ladies tees of ISSF competition) , making it a monthly match versus every two weeks, linking in some caliber specific 22 targets instead of the simple point docking system I've proposed, etc.  This being a new match, don't be shy with the feedback to make it better!

mobilemail:
I would let it go a couple more rounds before changing anything, and see what shakes out. Besides, I want to shoot it with my Challenger. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version