GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Machine Shop Talk & AG Parts Machining

for bob. (CDT)

(1/2) > >>

454 Big Block Chevy:
question... why did you pick the color GOLD for the gold trigger?  and are you able to do small lots in other colors?

CharlieDaTuna:
I choose gold because 1- it was a good contrast for any gun, 2-it was identifiable and recognized when seen and 3- worth it's weight in gold. It has become a trademark color to the GRT-III you might say. 8)

Regarding other colors. Every once in a great while someone will ask for another color and I tell the that waht you see is what you get and anodized gold is the only color that it is manufactured in.  I will not change or make in any other color. I had one person willing to pay me $75.00 for one anodized in black and turned it down. Then he of course ordered the gold. ;) ;)

Guess I'm pretty set inmy ways but when you get past 70, you can do that. ;D ;D

MartinDWhite:
I really can't see my gold trigger from the firing position, neither can the tree-rats, so I don't car what color it is....

JonnyReb:

--- Quote from: 454 Big Block Chevy on July 18, 2010, 09:48:17 PM ---question... why did you pick the color GOLD for the gold trigger?  and are you able to do small lots in other colors?

--- End quote ---

You wern't gonna ask for.. like... burnt umber or golden magenta.. some designer color like that??? were you? Cuz we might really not want to know..but it would be funny.. were you? lol or your gonna try to match your outfit haha.  ;)

454 Big Block Chevy:
i actually wanted red... i'm a huge fan of red on black....  sorry must be a camaro thing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version